• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Ensig said:
soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg
wait never mind >~> i got ahead of myself. Well i'll wait a few more weeks then. god knows when i will be saved, took 5 weeks just to get a few folks to the gate

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]wait never mind >~> i got ahead of myself. Well i'll wait a few more weeks then. god knows when i will be saved, took 5 weeks just to get a few folks to the gate

[/QUOTE]
My deepest apologies.

Well it's not your fault, it's not anyone... But if the blame has to be put on someone... I would say it's Obama's fault. Thanks Obama...

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Well it's not your fault, it's not anyone... But if the blame has to be put on someone... I would say it's Obama's fault. Thanks Obama...

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Ensig said:
471de0cc5a35868b609c0614a80a9cac19c64a8d166dcd935d225277f6843b1f.jpg

Posted, by the way.
Wonderful, I'll have a reply by tomorrow (assuming the WiFi at this hospital is as good as it was today). For now I sleep. It's 12:47 here in Utah and this fellow needs some rest ;P

Night everyone.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Wonderful, I'll have a reply by tomorrow (assuming the WiFi at this hospital is as good as it was today). For now I sleep. It's 12:47 here in Utah and this fellow needs some rest ;P
Night everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet dreams!

Sorry guys...I recently moved somewhere and I didn't expect to be so burnt out adjusting for a week. I'm currently a lot more busy than I expected with classes but I'll try my best to catch up? I can go along with whatever's happening so.

Tunioga said:
Sorry guys...I recently moved somewhere and I didn't expect to be so burnt out adjusting for a week. I'm currently a lot more busy than I expected with classes but I'll try my best to catch up? I can go along with whatever's happening so.
S'Ok, Tunioga. All that would have happened to Lan between now and your last post is:

• Bought anything they may have needed for their upcoming Travels (Eldrich bought a large Tarp, 10x Rations, Grilled Peaches, and some Ember Stones, but they could have gone to fetch anything Lan really needed)
  • Moved to the Eastern Gate (where the rest of the group was)
  • Discussed the Traveler's Plans against the Bandit Group a small distance away (Final Plan: Attempt to get them to surrender, and return the stolen goods to Invarion via the Guards)
  • Witnessed their majestic carriage descend from the heavens after leaving the Eastern Gate
  • Made their way to a location a little ways away from the Bandit Camp(?) in said majestic carriage
  • Current Posts

So... Not much, all-in-all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I won't be able to post until Monday l Am going sky diving then zip lining today for my best buds birthday so yea.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Guys I won't be able to post until Monday l Am going sky diving then zip lining today for my best buds birthday so yea.

[/QUOTE]
HAVE FUN

TELL ME HOW IT IS AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DIE

Idk... Throne's been kinda MIA for a little over a week now.

Hope everything's alright :-/

I kinda avoided RPN for a while, sorry about that ^^' kinda peeved about the removal of the BBCode, but I'm back .w.

Yeah . . . while I'm kind of disappointed about that too at least we aren't losing any formatting options that I'm aware of

KageYuuki said:
Yeah . . . while I'm kind of disappointed about that too at least we aren't losing any formatting options that I'm aware of
Can't make accordions all colorful and pretty anymore

With regret I'm sorry to say that I don't think I can keep up with the rp. A lot has happened since June and I'm taking a lot of high-intensive classes right no U_U. It was super fun though! I hope I get a chance to do something like this in the future when my schedule is more free.

Tunioga said:
With regret I'm sorry to say that I don't think I can keep up with the rp. A lot has happened since June and I'm taking a lot of high-intensive classes right no U_U. It was super fun though! I hope I get a chance to do something like this in the future when my schedule is more free.
But... But... Blacksmith buddy... ; -;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back