• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Throne Trinity]Alright everyone. We're moving on. I'm going on vacation for a week but I'll try to make regular posts. If I'm not here or can't make a post I'm entrusting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35876-ensig/ said:
@Ensig[/URL] as SIC, should you accept of course. Tomorrow when I get to my destination (utah) I'll make a post to introduce you into your next scenario. Everyone decide on whatever the plan was for the bandit camp in PM's and include me if you so chose to do so. Just let me know what ever you want to have happened so I can set the scene properly. If you have questions, and I'm sure you all might have a few, feel free to ask.
@Ensig @Kenji Jensai @Tunioga @KageYuuki @Anaxileah @Elizabeth Yuki @Anyone else I'm forgetting (sorry I'm tired).
Question: What's a SIC? Sub-in-charge? Super-irreplaceable-companion? Salty-introverted-corn? Sinister-illusionary-cop? Silly-independent-crocodile?

As for the Bandit Camp related questions... To start with: how long will it take for our carriage to reach it? And, slightly-less-importantly-but-still-important, will Eldrich fit on said carriage?

Ensig said:
Question: What's a SIC? Sub-in-charge? Super-irreplaceable-companion? Salty-introverted-corn? Sinister-illusionary-cop? Silly-independent-crocodile?
As for the Bandit Camp related questions... To start with: how long will it take for our carriage to reach it? And, slightly-less-importantly-but-still-important, will Eldrich fit on said carriage?
SIC means second-in-command but that requires you to be a silly-independent-crocodile as well.

As far as the carriage goes, how it enters is pretty dope. The party would have waited outside the wall for a couple minutes before all of the sudden a large object surrounded by holy flame appears from the sky. A giant, two story metal frame carriage (which looks more like a mobile fortress then a carriage to be honest). Pulling it are a series of metallic horses with wings and flaming yellow eyes. At the front is a very sassy young angle with a beautiful thin face and dark skin. His name is Kern. It will take you about half a day to get to the bandit camp and a full day to get to Ras.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]SIC means second-in-command but that requires you to be a silly-independent-crocodile as well.
As far as the carriage goes, how it enters is pretty dope. The party would have waited outside the wall for a couple minutes before all of the sudden a large object surrounded by holy flame appears from the sky. A giant, two story metal frame carriage (which looks more like a mobile fortress then a carriage to be honest). Pulling it are a series of metallic horses with wings and flaming yellow eyes. At the front is a very sassy young angle with a beautiful thin face and dark skin. His name is Kern. It will take you about half a day to get to the bandit camp and a full day to get to Ras.

[/QUOTE]
Aw yiss.

Funny%20Crocodile%20picture.jpg

Also... WHY THE SPOILERS?! ; -;

-- Or is it because I'll have to write up that entrance scene as silly-independent-crocodile first class?

Ensig said:
Aw yiss.
Funny%20Crocodile%20picture.jpg

Also... WHY THE SPOILERS?! ; -;

-- Or is it because I'll have to write up that entrance scene as silly-independent-crocodile first class?
I was gonna write a scene tomorrow with everyone in the carriage but if you would all like I could write that whole scene in more detail.

Before I do anything, can I be a dragon, or no. I know what this RP's supposed to be, but I'm just really in the mood to be a dragon.

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Ehm. No biggie. I'll take my leave.

[/QUOTE]
Granted there is a player here that hasn't been online in quite some time now...

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
Granted there is a player here that hasn't been online in quite some time now...
Interesting. Still, the deciding factor here really is whether or not I'm allowed to be a dragon.

And not a human-dragon crossbreed or something like that.

Just... you know. A dragon. I'm bored of always playing humanoid/human-like characters. Let me be something else, darn it!

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Interesting. Still, the deciding factor here really is whether or not I'm allowed to be a dragon.
And not a human-dragon crossbreed or something like that.

Just... you know. A dragon. I'm bored of always playing humanoid/human-like characters. Let me be something else, darn it!

[/QUOTE]
Love your spirit! That would be very interesting for me at least, hehe.

Falin's . . . just wandering wherever the hell she feels like xD Don't mind her

Mira's opinion would likely say the same ('Have the guards take the Merchants' carriages to avoid any wasted time through Renting Carriages. If they arrive while we're fighting, then we'll have backup, if not, then they can take the goods back to Invarion, alongside any Bandits that have been detained, Hostages, etc.), and she would probably recommend her opinion to Gregor while concurring with his offer to ask the Bandits to surrender. In fact, with the addition of a force of Soldiers trailing behind the group, it would add some persuasive power to their request... Mira wouldn't really mind whatever the group decides upon, however. Just so long as it doesn't end up with them lugging a bunch of stolen goods around for no reason.

For Eldrich, he'd likely side with Gregor and/or Mira, given the fact that their options involve returning the goods to their rightful places. He'd probably lean towards Gregor's argument of getting the bandits to surrender, but concur with Mira's suggestion of using the Guards as a method to strengthen their persuasive power, as well as usage of the city guard to reclaim what was stolen for the sake of time.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Quite a few people haven't posted in some time so can I just get a quick role call? Reply to this if you're still with us.

[/QUOTE]
I'm here.

Tunioga said:
I'm back! Did anything happen while I was gone?
Not much happened, actually. :T

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Quite a few people haven't posted in some time so can I just get a quick role call? Reply to this if you're still with us.

[/QUOTE]
Still here

Gil would definitely be down to slay those blasphemous bastards .... oh they're killing bandits well second verse same as the first

Throne Trinity]That's up to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]. Ayola certainly didn't before the time skip though.
Has the time skip already happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back