• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Anaxileah said:
Has the time skip already happened?
It has but I won't write anything until I know exactly what our characters have decided to do plan wise. So far it seems that people want to attack the bandit camp and return the stolen goods to Invarion.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It has but I won't write anything until I know exactly what our characters have decided to do plan wise. So far it seems that people want to attack the bandit camp and return the stolen goods to Invarion.

[/QUOTE]
If you haven't written that it's happened then technically could I write a post right now? >.>

Anaxileah said:
If you haven't written that it's happened then technically could I write a post right now? >.>
I normally wouldn't, seeing as I gave everyone fair warning there would be a time skip, but seeing as nothing new has been posted I'll allow it.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I normally wouldn't, seeing as I gave everyone fair warning there would be a time skip, but seeing as nothing new has been posted I'll allow it.

[/QUOTE]
Yus thank you

I have been so busay ;-;

Public announcement, please read:

So it's been a couple days since the time skip has happened and I still haven't gotten a post up to continue our story. Me, trying to be inclusive of everyone, wanted to make sure each person's character would have had an opinion to contribute in the next and first event to take place, so I wanted to wait until then to post the time skip. However, this seems to have only slowed things down more, completely counteracting the whole point of the time skip. It seems that since the start of this RP I have been to lax, something that is my fault and my fault alone. Because of this, we have only made 4 pages into the RP after a month. This is rather disappointing to me, seeing as I have put a lot of thought into this RP and have a literal notebook full of plans. The point of this announcement is that I'm going to be tightening up on what I do, and will be continuing in a timely matter with or without people. From now on, if I've given you fair warning for something and you miss out or something happens that you don't like and didn't get a say and complain to me about it, I will ask you to kindly grow the fuck up. I understand that people are busy and have lives outside of RP's (believe me I know, I work two jobs), but if your going to not be able to post something please let me know so I'm not sitting here with a stick up my ass. This of course goes form me as well.

If I seem a tad agitated that's because, as most of you know, I'm on vacation in Utah visiting family, family that I haven't seen in roughly four years. This morning at 1 a.m. I was rock climbing, fell and landed wrong, promptly breaking my left ankle. The hospital has shotty WiFi so hang with me. Hopefully tonight we move on. Any who, for those of you who are staying with me, thank you, I promise this RP won't die. I won't let it. Even if the majority of you leave for whatever reason I will keep going, simply because I'm to stubborn to let a campaign I've spent so much of my free time working on simply die.

There's more I want to say (I think) but I'm on some serious pain killers right now and am having trouble keeping my mind straight.

At least it wasn't too bad of a fall. As someone who's broken their ankle before, it's annoying, I know xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]What time of day is it in bound by blood?

[/QUOTE]
Other than early in the night, we didn't specify a time

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]
So it's been a couple days since the time skip has happened and I still haven't gotten a post up to continue our story. Me, trying to be inclusive of everyone, wanted to make sure each person's character would have had an opinion to contribute in the next and first event to take place, so I wanted to wait until then to post the time skip. However, this seems to have only slowed things down more, completely counteracting the whole point of the time skip. It seems that since the start of this RP I have been to lax, something that is my fault and my fault alone. Because of this, we have only made 4 pages into the RP after a month. This is rather disappointing to me, seeing as I have put a lot of thought into this RP and have a literal notebook full of plans. The point of this announcement is that I'm going to be tightening up on what I do, and will be continuing in a timely matter with or without people. From now on, if I've given you fair warning for something and you miss out or something happens that you don't like and didn't get a say and complain to me about it, I will ask you to kindly grow the fuck up. I understand that people are busy and have lives outside of RP's (believe me I know, I work two jobs), but if your going to not be able to post something please let me know so I'm not sitting here with a stick up my ass. This of course goes form me as well.

If I seem a tad agitated that's because, as most of you know, I'm on vacation in Utah visiting family, family that I haven't seen in roughly four years. This morning at 1 a.m. I was rock climbing, fell and landed wrong, promptly breaking my left ankle. The hospital has shotty WiFi so hang with me. Hopefully tonight we move on. Any who, for those of you who are staying with me, thank you, I promise this RP won't die. I won't let it. Even if the majority of you leave for whatever reason I will keep going, simply because I'm to stubborn to let a campaign I've spent so much of my free time working on simply die.

There's more I want to say (I think) but I'm on some serious pain killers right now and am having trouble keeping my mind straight.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry you were injured, dear. :( and I'm sorry if I've contributed to much of your frustration u.u I'll try to be here as often as possible. Has the rest of your visit gone pleasantly?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]

[/QUOTE]
I'll be staying. Time between posts doesn't matter much to me, but having the pace sped up is a welcome change.

Get well soon.

Anaxileah said:
I'm sorry you were injured, dear. :( and I'm sorry if I've contributed to much of your frustration u.u I'll try to be here as often as possible. Has the rest of your visit gone pleasantly?
It's been alright thanks.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]
xD Just read this (while no longer on drugs). I sound like a five year old having a temper-tantrum, sorry for being an ass guys. I'm sure you all get the point though.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine c:

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36454-void-elemental/ said:
@Void Elemental[/URL] @Tunioga You guys still here?
Yeah, I'm still here, sorry about not posting enough, my internet's been awful lately and not letting me post or even be online, but I think I've been able to fix it, so I should be much more active now. :)

@Throne Trinity

I'll be posting my response shortly. Also, do you have an image of the carriage? For now, I'm thinking of it like this, but without the guns/jet-engine, and a brighter, more 'sacred' color scheme (golds, whites, and silvers).

Oh shoot is it time to post for me? >~< i have been sitting here doing nothing for a month, has the time come to post?

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh shoot is it time to post for me? >~< i have been sitting here doing nothing for a month, has the time come to post?

[/QUOTE]
soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back