• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Rathalosa said:
May I join?
Maybe. We're waiting on to see if someone else joins but if they don't fix their CS then we can talk. If you would like you can make a CS right now and I can look over it.

gonna be gone a for at least a couple days with no internet X(. if the rp drags on you are welcome to just get to mid point and i'll join in. (and assume Lan and Eldrich are traveling near each other etc.)

Ensig said:
I was meaning it as 'why would you think like that if I like you?'
Because no one else is responding to Ayola ;-; mainly you and the other person T^T whose name slips my mind rn

*shrug*

Me and Throne amount to three characters interacting with your character, though. There was also the most recent post where Kenji's waiting for you to introduce yourself to his character personally.

Thinking about it like that, your character's actually quite popular. (*^*)

Ensig said:
*shrug*

Me and Throne amount to three characters interacting with your character, though. There was also the most recent post where Kenji's waiting for you to introduce yourself to his character personally.

Thinking about it like that, your character's actually quite popular. (*^*)
D: *is le scared*

she's an awkward lil' bean ;-;

(\(\

( =':')

(..(")(")

Mom Get the Camera someone gave me a hype cookie

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Gregor's waiting for you to sign the contract btw

[/QUOTE]
Mkay

Throne Trinity]Soooooooo... Demon cow? [/QUOTE] Why not [URL="https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/fe/e7/97fee73f1b3ac99bb58fafd0980b3476.jpg said:
demon chickens[/URL]?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Soooooooo... Demon cow?

[/QUOTE]
Totally.

Mutant Bananas everywhere.

Alright everyone. We're moving on. I'm going on vacation for a week but I'll try to make regular posts. If I'm not here or can't make a post I'm entrusting @Ensig as SIC, should you accept of course. Tomorrow when I get to my destination (utah) I'll make a post to introduce you into your next scenario. Everyone decide on whatever the plan was for the bandit camp in PM's and include me if you so chose to do so. Just let me know what ever you want to have happened so I can set the scene properly. If you have questions, and I'm sure you all might have a few, feel free to ask.

@Ensig @Kenji Jensai @Tunioga @KageYuuki @Anaxileah @Elizabeth Yuki @Anyone else I'm forgetting (sorry I'm tired).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back