• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20456-elizabeth-yuki/ said:
@Elizabeth Yuki[/URL] Pick four of the following:
Bless: Allies are less likely to be struck with fear.

Bless Water: Makes holy water.

Bless Weapon: Weapon strikes true against evil foes.

Create Water: Creates 2 gallons of pure water.

Cure Light Wounds: Cures light wounds.

hqdefault.jpg

Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.

Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.

Divine Favor: You gain bonus damage on holy attacks.

Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold regions.

Magic Weapon: Weapon gains brief slight magical strength.

Protection from Chaos/Evil: protection against selected alignment.

Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.

Resistance: Subject can has can avoid status ailments with more ease.

Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability/minor status ailments.

Virtue: Subject gains minor health.
Very cool, thank you for posting that, Whats the main diffence between "Cure Light Wounds" and "Virtue"

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Very cool, thank you for posting that, Whats the main diffence between "Cure Light Wounds" and "Virtue"

[/QUOTE]
Cure light wounds will instantly heal anything small like scratches, bruises or a sprained ankle (just for example).

For Virtue, it just gives yourself or a team mate a little extra health even if their heavily damaged.

Cure light wounds is used more for outside of battle, when someone manages to fall and scrape themselves and you want to quickly heal them up where as Virtue is for in the heat of battle and someone is looking a little rough and requires a little pick me up.

That's the best I can explain it.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Cure light wounds will instantly heal anything small like scratches, bruises or a sprained ankle (just for example).
For Virtue, it just gives yourself or a team mate a little extra health even if their heavily damaged.

Cure light wounds is used more for outside of battle, when someone manages to fall and scrape themselves and you want to quickly heal them up where as Virtue is for in the heat of battle and someone is looking a little rough and requires a little pick me up.

That's the best I can explain it.

[/QUOTE]
Well you explained very well, thank you. I think i should go more for Role playing instead of Actual strategic choices, what do you think?

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Well you explained very well, thank you. I think i should go more for Role playing instead of Actual strategic choices, what do you think?

[/QUOTE]
Personally I would go for a more RP then strategic choice. That's what makes Role Playing fun in my opinion.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Personally I would go for a more RP then strategic choice. That's what makes Role Playing fun in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]
I agree, Well i will think about what makes the most sense RP wise, Okay so I decided that she would only have the heal minor wounds one, because 1. she is alone most the time and would need to hear cuts and such, 2. her paladin training had not even really started and 3. I dont feel she kept up on the training or trained anymore to strengthen her healing skills, as she rejected her holy training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Restoration, Lesser, Cure Light Wounds, Create Water, Read Magic I feel these would be fitting given her pre-paladin training and skills she would have retained over the 12 or so years of moveing about from city to city

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Restoration, Lesser, Cure Light Wounds, Create Water, Read Magic I feel these would be fitting given her pre-paladin training and skills she would have retained over the 12 or so years of moveing about from city to city

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, sounds good. You character is a knight right now, but if they ever decide to go down the holy path and become a paladin that is an option.

I just can't wait to see how Gregor and Falin get along. On one hand, she's the vessel for a god. A divine being in her own right due to this. On the other . . . she is a cannibal and will as soon slit your throat and give you a smile. xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh my god yes, he would absolutely leap at the chance to have an apprentice.

[/QUOTE]
If i don't decided to start a cult I might go down that road, The possiblity for her to retake up the Holy banner at the moment is low but never out of the question, But personally that sounds really fun to do that.

KageYuuki said:
I just can't wait to see how Gregor and Falin get along. On one hand, she's the vessel for a god. A divine being in her own right due to this. On the other . . . she is a cannibal and will as soon slit your throat and give you a smile. xD
He is going to be very confused xD

I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow is part two of me an my friends partying (tonight was part one) and celebrating surviving another year of school. I have no clue when I'll be able to respond so this is just a heads up.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow is part two of me an my friends partying (tonight was part one) and celebrating surviving another year of school. I have no clue when I'll be able to respond so this is just a heads up.

[/QUOTE]
Well don't die, I hope you have a wonderful time partying and doing whatever else you are going to be doing.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh hush, there is nothing wrong with that post.

[/QUOTE]
Pffffff

Thx bruh

Anaxileah said:
@Throne Trinity @Ensig you guys leave me behind ;w; is this rp not like others? Is there no taking of the turns? ;~;
My bad! I had been gone the whole day and was eager to write something before the day was gone. I'll wait for you to reply before I do my next post.

Also @Ensig Feevi is a ranger not a rogue. I had changed it right before we started the RP because we already had to many rogue like classes. I thought I had told you but maybe I forgot xD . Also do the merchants still have horses? I would have assumed that the bandits had taken everything they had minus their clothes, and then even that assuming they were wearing something fancy.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Feevi is a ranger not a rogue. I had changed it right before we started the RP because we already had to many rogue like classes. I thought I had told you but maybe I forgot xD . Also do the merchants still have horses? I would have assumed that the bandits had taken everything they had minus their clothes, and then even that assuming they were wearing something fancy.

[/QUOTE]
Right, right. Forgot about that... I ended up looking at her introductory post in the Story itself (as to not Metagame using information from her character sheet) where she said "Rogue". I'll have to edit my post a little.

In regards to the Merchants... Because I had Mira mention a caravan of Merchants, in which I was using the historical meaning (a group of peddlers/merchants, not just one or two), I would think so. My original idea of the Merchant group was ~10-15 Merchants, with 6 Carriages -- now reduced to 2 Carriages; 2 Horses per carriage.

All the goods taken from the 6 Carriages were stolen (with the exception of things that had little value, like horse feed (hay) and minor provisions), along with most of the caravan's women. For clothes, because they're not rich merchants, they were spared their clothes.

I probably should have included all of that information in OOC, huh...

Ensig said:
Right, right. Forgot about that... I ended up looking at her introductory post in the Story itself (as to not Metagame using information from her character sheet) where she said "Rogue". I'll have to edit my post a little.
In regards to the Merchants... Because I had Mira mention a caravan of Merchants, in which I was using the historical meaning (a group of peddlers/merchants, not just one or two), I would think so. My original idea of the Merchant group was ~10-15 Merchants, with 6 Carriages -- now reduced to 2 Carriages; 2 Horses per carriage.

All the goods taken from the 6 Carriages were stolen (with the exception of things that had little value, like horse feed (hay) and minor provisions), along with most of the caravan's women. For clothes, because they're not rich merchants, they were spared their clothes.

I probably should have included all of that information in OOC, huh...
Probably because that would change a lot of Feevi's plan. No worries though :D however, just out of curiosity, does that mean the merchants were ambushed but managed to get away with the two carriages?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Just out of curiosity, does that mean the merchants were ambushed but managed to get away with the two carriages?

[/QUOTE]
My original thoughts on how the events unfolded were:

Bandits Ambushed them > Bandits rounded up all the Merchants & Killed/captured the bodyguards > The Bandits took what they wanted and left the remaining Merchants the bare minimum to arrive back to town.

As for why the Bandits spared the Merchants... That's up for discussion. They could have let them go to raise their infamy, as an act of mercy, as an act of indifference/arrogance, etc...

I wasn't sure whether I could take full control of the Bandits moral values, so I didn't think of a direct reason. If you'd like, I could design the Bandit Leader, as to make their morals set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back