• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]*Golf Clap* I enjoy both the effort and enthusiasm you have put into your post.

[/QUOTE]
ghsdfj;dg...i wanna make things a lil spicie...and pictures are very...spice

Ensig said:
Spicy, you say?
[media]

[/media]
screen_shot_2016_06_07_at_12_47_06_am_by_ameryln-da5f76c.png

[QUOTE="Void Elemental]Is it alright if I pop in like I've been there from the start, I feel like my character would have jumped on the opportunity to adventure, especially with so many unique characters. :)

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Also I'm gonna be off to sleepy time junction, I'm so tired I can hardly function (there's a little nursery rhyme for all you cool kids out there) so... good night.

Hey, I'm new to forum RPing, but this seems like a very interesting setting so far. Would it be alright for a newby like me to join?

Wyrdermake said:
Hey, I'm new to forum RPing, but this seems like a very interesting setting so far. Would it be alright for a newby like me to join?
Everybody's gotta start somewhere! It'll be fine (probably), so long as you put in the required stuff and read the rules. @Throne Trinity just went to sleep, so you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow to be approved, though.

Alright, I'll probably hang around the OOC chat for a bit anyways. At least until I understand this cite and I'm able to pm people.

Forgot to include her personal belongings ^^' oops. Added it in under "In Depth"

I was in the middle of my post when the site went down for maintenance >:c

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Accepted

[/QUOTE]So it they're accepted, why aren't they in the slots in the cs tab? o-o

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Everyone who is partaking in this RP is in the CS slots. Some people left before they could even get a post up so I removed their names.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I see c: Okie dokie artechokie

Was my first post okay? Or was it too much/little? o-o

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It was great! A proper intro if there ever was one.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yay ^-^ thank you. I like your art, by the way. c:

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh thanks. My artistic abilities are still a work in progress but... yeah, thank you.

[/QUOTE]
Pshhhh they fab. But there is always room for improvement, so good luck! ^-^ I will just stick to writing stories.. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back