• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

I'm sorry she's incomplete for the moment, I have to run off Dx I'll finish her asap ;-;

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]That's great! Glad to hear it.

[/QUOTE]
What happened to your monosyllabic streak ya had goin' there? >~>

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Fuck...

[/QUOTE]
HAAAAAAA

I finished c: I hope you like her. ^-^

TO ALL THE NEW COMERS!

Howdy. If you haven't seen yet The Travelers have just signed their holy contract and are now gathering supplies for their first mission. But the great thing about this contract is that it's magical and can have names added to it as the group adventures around the world. So for those who are eager to join and for those characters in which it would make the most sense, I feel it could be possible that their names can be signed on the contract as the Travelers wander the Great Bazaar.

@Anaxileah @Tunioga @Void Elemental @DarkHawk267

Anaxileah said:
Mm. So I still write up the signing part, or do I refer to it and gather materials like the rest? I can make it a memory or make it present, whichever you'd prefer.
If you want your character to have been with the group from the start, I'm totally fine with that as well. Whatever you guys are comfortable with is fine by me.

o-o Well I don't know! Dx I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anaxileah said:
o-o Well I don't know! Dx I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Sorry xD . Just think what makes more sense for your character.

I'm going to do some work for a bit. I'll be back later tonight!

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Sorry xD . Just think what makes more sense for your character.
I'm going to do some work for a bit. I'll be back later tonight!

[/QUOTE]
I'll do so tomorrow, I suppose... >~>

So many new applicants, so much potential..! I'm burnin' up with anticipation!

Anyways, @Anaxileah, considering your character's an Alchemist, why not have them start at the bazaar -- seeing as they're already employed there? Rather than being contracted by Lady Amalthia right off the bat, simply selling her goods and being discovered by one of the Travelers seems like a more natural beginning. She could be "wondering aloud how she could change the potion's characteristics by manipulating different things", only to lament the fact that she didn't have the proper materials and needed to go on an adventure soon to do so.

*shrug*

Ensig said:
So many new applicants, so much potential..! I'm burnin' up with anticipation!
Anyways, @Anaxileah, considering your character's an Alchemist, why not have them start at the bazaar -- seeing as they're already employed there? Rather than being contracted by Lady Amalthia right off the bat, simply selling her goods and being discovered by one of the Travelers seems like a more natural beginning. She could be "wondering aloud how she could change the potion's characteristics by manipulating different things", only to lament the fact that she didn't have the proper materials and needed to go on an adventure soon to do so.

*shrug*
o-o that's a smart

I like you. You have smarts.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Post is almost finished taking a macaroni and cheese break

[/QUOTE]
Mac n' cheese is the bomb diggity

Anaxileah said:
o-o that's a smart
I like you. You have smarts.
Ufufufufu~ Praise me more~!

Also, I'll be sending Mira to the Bazaar. If you want to mention her inspecting your Char's wares, feel free.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tunioga" data-cite="Tunioga" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221232" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I deleted it already but...yeah ^^'</div></blockquote>

<p>

Holy shit, did you draw all of those pictures?</p>

Is it alright if I pop in like I've been there from the start, I feel like my character would have jumped on the opportunity to adventure, especially with so many unique characters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back