• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ensig" data-cite="Ensig" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221232" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20456-elizabeth-yuki/" data-mentionid="20456">@Elizabeth Yuki</a><p>

<em>Pssst...</em> <em>You're still missing the </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">hidden thing</span></em><em> in the Overview.</em></p>

<p><em>

</em></p>

<p>

Also, dem extra info things.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

What hidden thing? and i really dont know what i was to put on the extra one, my fav band?</p>

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]What hidden thing? and i really dont know what i was to put on the extra one, my fav band?

[/QUOTE]
Yep.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ensig" data-cite="Ensig" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221232" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yep.</div></blockquote>

<p>

I feel it is done now then, wrote it all up and edited to some semblance of standard. But if i may ask, what is this hidden value that i am to be posting?</p>

The hidden thing is the Favorite Band. It's to make sure you've read the rules, as seen in the "Overview" tab.

Also, that's not the only thing you can put in the Extra part of the Character Sheet. You could also put any other information that doesn't fit in other sections. Looking at other CS' would give you a good idea of what some of those are. They're not necessary, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensig said:
The hidden thing is the Favorite Band. It's to make sure you've read the rules, as seen in the "Overview" tab.
Also, that's not the only thing you can put in the Extra part of the Character Sheet. You could also put any other information that doesn't fit in other sections. Looking at other CS' would give you a good idea of what some of those are. They're not necessary, though.
Why in sam's hell would i read the rules? Reading is for nerds and people with bad eye sight. But no, kidding aside, i did read the rules but thank you for all your help this day and last night, really kind of you.

o-o

Sam's hell? What about Dean's hell? He suffered more...

[QUOTE="Void Elemental]Is it cool if I added a picture I made of my character to give a better idea of what he looks like? ((i'm not great at drawing))

[/QUOTE]
Liar!

Missykay said:
Are you still accepting?
I am not at the moment, but if a spot opens up I'll let you know. I've gotten a lot of people who've joined so we are currently filled to the brim. If you would like to stick around in the OOC you are welcome to do so.

A lot happened while I was at work :0

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]You said your not good at drawing! You lied to me!

[/QUOTE]
Well thank you! (:3)

My first time showing people who weren't related to me.. (:B)

[QUOTE="Void Elemental]Well thank you! (:3)
My first time showing people who weren't related to me.. (:B)

[/QUOTE]
OMG SO CUTE xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]If only you knew me in real life X)

[/QUOTE]
Same xD

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36292-tunioga/ said:
@Tunioga[/URL] You do know that Gregor is currently on one knee, bowing his head to Lan and presenting her with a contract right?
( :( ) Poor guy. Totally rejected! (> :D ) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back