• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes

explosiveKitten said:
I am a little offended that you didn't add LoudBee to the "couples so far" list in the character thread xp (i'm joking)
Huh you'd think after all those signs of bond mates even stating it, you'd just think that they would be on the list.

Least you have bond mates I'm still trying to choose one for Valor. Either Riptide or someone a bit more hard such as Jinx.

Oh dang, I didnt get this alert, where you posted yesterday. Sorry sister, well there is the four rouges staying in the Autobot base, the one with Optimus and them. We got new characters. Basically just small things happening so far besides a huge bot.

Well Loudmouth could get better, so she could meet anyone really. Then we got the Predacons we could pick back up on, all Decepticon characters are on the Nemesis.Bridge, Valor, Riptide and Killjoy are at the secondary Autobot base and Prime and the gang are at the main base with the four rouges.

Greetings! Just poking my head in to say hello! Looks like you guys have a fun thing going here, which is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back