• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]I will put that style in sometime, I guess I can now. And I believe they are either called that or berths.

[/QUOTE]
i got done with one of the two guys I'm ready with. Still working on the titan. What do you think of the name "Bridge"?

For a titan, sure. what does he transform into? Also, I fuckin love your gif you have. Disturbed is epic!

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]For a titan, sure. what does he transform into? Also, I fuckin love your gif you have. Disturbed is epic!

[/QUOTE]
He transforms into a space battleship or regular one. Also YEAH DISTURBED FAN!

He's going to be big, like is he as big as Bruticus? And yes, favorite band right there, so glad they started making new songs.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]He's going to be big, like is he as big as Bruticus? And yes, favorite band right there, so glad they started making new songs.

[/QUOTE]
About the same size as bruticus, he is just a foot taller and he is packing all sorts of guns such as AA and Artillery. Also my new favorite so far is the vengeful one. Because my avatar is the guy but a bit different.

Okay. Bruticus is cool, I like Swindle out of the Combatacons. And yea, that is my favorite one too, the video is awesome! My avatar is Scorpion, I wonder if the world would explode if Scorpion and the Disturbed guy met. Eh, be right back ya'll.

Also, @Morbuskid , what is dice? What does it do? I have no idea.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Just wondering, does it do anything besides that?

[/QUOTE]
You can play games with it to settle something like who rolls closest to or who rolls a 24

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Oh alright, thanks.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah i forgot, i finally got my two characters in. though i don't know how to start out if i am accepted

Fucking hell xD i just realized riptide was an autobot i wasn't paying attention i was too busy being a retard. xD

No worries brother, I do that sometimes. Sorry if I answer slow, my alerts gone batshit crazy now.

Lol nice, I dont really know Jontron but heard of him and Spongebob, would never stop watching that show ever. But your going to start tagging me in your in character RPs.

Err, grassy-ass? No? I dont Spanish.

Okay spell-check, I dont know how to spell garcias apparently.

It's all good my friend.

Why do i feel like this song was meant for Fortis

[media]

[/media]

Thank you! And hallo, Morbu! :D

Oh, welp, I only wish that alerts could be notifications on my whole device.

crypsalis said:
Thank you! And hallo, Morbu! :D
Oh, welp, I only wish that alerts could be notifications on my whole device.
Heeeeeey IT'S YOU! Long time no see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back