• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Saruwatari sighs as he watches them. He then howls loudly and three masked figures appear next to him and they are in clear line of sight the moon behind them casting long shadows near your feet. "Ghoul leave and you won't be killed. Dove go home I don't feel like dealing with your bullshit right now." He shouts from the rooftop as he stands up

Kyle looks up at the ghoul, having a confused look on his face. "Now who the hell is this?" Kyle shouted, looking at the ghoul on the rooftop.

Noyeh looks up the Roof, growling at the site. Noyeh stops the Rampaging Rinkaku, he runs off into the Darkness. He retracts all of his Kagunes, and runs into the Garage he's been sleeping in.

"I am the new alpha. That is all you need know. To be honest it is kind of insulting you don't know my title..." The other three ghouls laugh and drop from the building. "You should leave while you have the chance."

Noyeh hears the sounds from the Battle Site, he doesn't go inside the Garage, instead he runs back to the Battle Site to see what's happening. "I guess Wolf Guy got into a fight.." Noyeh said to himself, jumping up a Building on the other side of what Kyle is facing. "I want to see how this progresses..." Noyeh finishes.

(HOLY! SHES BACK, WHO IS SHE?)

Kyle stepped back a little bit, aiming his weapons. "The new alpha, huh...I feel I have a bit of an unfair advantage." Kyle said sarcastically. "You're willing to let this little dove fly away?" Kyle asked, backing up more.

(Mhm..)

Noyeh lets only his Rinkaku come out, having it aim towards Kyle's back. I hope he dies.. Noyeh waits for the Moment, trying to devise some stupid plan that isn't worth it.

(Indeed) "Indeed... unless you remain to stay then I will just have to knock you from your little perch." He drops from the building. scenting Noyeh again he sighs. but does nothing.

"Well then, I don't feel like dying tonight. I bid you gentlemen fair well." Kyle said, bowing and rushing off. He wanted to fight, but he knew he'd be in some serious trouble if he did. Theee on one was one fight he knew wouldn't last long. He makes it to his apartments and open the door to his room, looking at his mess of a place. "No wonder why I have no women over...or guests in general." Kyle said to himself, laughing. He sat on his bed, pondering about this figure named the New Alpha..was he a threat? Kyle couldn't say for sure. He layed in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Kohan walks into an alleyway in the 15th ward with a charming human man holding her waist as they walk making them walk closer than normal and she has a arm around his waist circling her hand around his stomach just above his pants.

Saruwatari looks up at Noyeh. "What did I say boy?! You better run now!" The three charge their kagunes coming out.

Rae sighed. 'There's nothing to do..' She thought to herself. After she finished cleaning the cafe, she walked upstairs to her new room and sighed. She goes to the nearby college and realized she should do her homework for once. She turned on her stereo and closed her door, grabbing her bag and grabbing out her needed things.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Welp.." Noyeh says. "I could take a fight.." Noyeh responds, having his Rinkaku aim over at the Three. He sighs, his Rinkaku extend to their side, the Kagune wiping to their side, hitting them and making them fall. "That was unexpected.." Noyeh finishes, retracting his Rinkaku back to him.

One of them simply blocks with his bikakue while another jumps up using their (Forget what it is called) kagune that is like a wing to shoot at him. the third keeps charging. Saruwatari then stands up extending his Bikakue and drops from his building charging across the open ground.

"I finally get to use these properly.." Noyeh says in success. His Koukaku spout out and blocks the shots taken, he then brings the Koukaku back and uses his Rinkaku to charge at the 2 who are in the Air.

Kohan pushes the man against the wall and unbuckles his pants as she moves against him kissing the man. He responds by kissing her back sliding his tongue into her mouth and moving his hands to her but. She slowly takes her Rinkaku out.

(There is only one in the air *Cough cough* :P ) He pulls the wing like ukaku forward making a somewhat sheild and takes the hit sending him flying back but he lands and slides across the ground during this time the other two charge forward and leap up onto the building Saruwatari also leaps up onto the building.

Noyeh jumps back, having his Rinkaku slam multiple times onto the Roofs of these Buildings. He then has his Koukaku come out and slam onto a 2 Story Building Wall next to him, having a Large Hole in it, he jumps in hoping that those Roofs already collapsed.

They start to collapse but saruwatari and one other jump off and into the same whole while the other one on the roof drops in but he uses his Bikaku as a shield and only sprains his ankle from the fall the one that uses the ukaku starts to run forward trying to catch up.

He creates another Hole with his Koukaku running out and having his Rinkaku slam onto the Roof hard, making rocks rumble down and collapse as well. Noyeh runs a little far, only to see what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back