• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Noyeh has his Koukaku Petals form a Shield, deflecting the Slice but having huge scratch on the Petal part. He grunts, having his Rinkaku come back to him and have it extend again to Her. "JUST DIE!!" Noyeh yells.

(I just remembered I have a computer xD )

"I has killed many and done allot to get here I won't be killed by this runt!" She straphes to the side skimming against the wall she then does a flip jumping off the wall and landing on his kagune then doing a flip over him she spins around and slices at his hips when she lands.

(Back)

Noyeh feels the Pain in the Hip, the Regeneration starts, the blood manifesting into the wound. Noyeh gulps, as his Koukaku swings over at her and pushes her to the Wall. "Just die!" Noyeh yells, spinning over and having his Rinkaku extend to her Chest. He grunts.

(Just gonna do a simple start)

Kyle walks down the streets of the 13th ward, looking for a nearby shop. Kyle did what he did most, study people and be observant. He finally found himself inside a store, buying a pack of cigarettes. Smoking was Kyle's only means of enjoyment, not having anything or anyone to look forward too. His only other enjoyment was ghoul investigating, him being a ghoul investigator obviously. He sat on a nearby bench, putting his case by his feet and smoking out one of his cigarettes he bought. He studied his environment, looking for any suspicious activity.

Saruwatari takes another orser of his coffee shop in ward 13 he smiles and gives thr other ghoul coffee. Some other ghouls are cleaning Or upstairs.

Threlm sits at the dove hq drinking coffee and eating donuts waiting for his partner.

@Izanatos

"Damn, these cigarettes get me parched..." Kyle said to himself, tossing his used cigarette on the floor. He looked around for somewhere to sit and take a drink, and saw a coffee shop a few blocks down from the shop. He picked up his case and walked to the coffee shop, smoking a cigarette while walking and opened the door to the shop. He looked around slowly, cigarette still in his mouth.

Saruwatari smiles as he sees someone else walking in seeing the case he atomatocally assumes its a dove. Thinking "wow a new one I already have 6 regular doves..." he gives the ghoul his coffee and he goes and sits down.

Kyle slowly approaches a table as he puffs out his smoke, setting his case to his side waiting for assistance. "A coffee shop, eh? Wonder how busy this place gets..." Kyle thought to himself, looking around at the workers. It was quiet in the shop, which Kyle didn't mind.

Noyeh wakes up in a Garage in Ward 13, not remembering what happened. Jeez.. I came back here.. Noyeh gets up from all the Newspapers on the floor and walks out of the Garage Door. "Ward 13... I've been waiting to go back.." Noyeh says, walking on the sidewalk and examining people as he passes them. "Most of the people look different.." Noyeh finishes.

Saruwatari walks out from behind the counter and walks over with a smile he says. "And what can I get you on this fine day?"

"What's your coffee for today?" Kyle asked, giving a stern look. He didn't want to break any eye contact with this man, that would be considered rude.

Noyeh looks to his Right, seeing the Coffee Shop is open. He walks over, opening the Door and sitting down. Noyeh doesn't order a Coffee but instead looks around and sees someone with a Suitcase. Dove.. Of course.. Noyeh waits for the exact moment, he uses his Phone with a Microphone listening on Kyle. He wears earphones to hear what Kyle says.

Noyeh still waits, looking at Saruwatari. Oh.. It's that guy.. Noyeh glances around still, if any Doves would be around. Only one Dove huh? Noyeh still continues to listen in on Kyle, trying to see if anything bad would happen.

"Black Coffee, extra sugar if you don't mind" Kyle asked. He couldn't help but get the feeling he was being watched by someone. He looked around, but back to Saruwatari. "May I?" Kyle asked, taking out a cigarette.

Noyeh thinks for a minute. Hm.... Hm... He finds himself in multiple scenarios, he taps his Phone, turning on Recording. There we go.. Noyeh still glances around, listening still. Noyeh makes sure he still has his Mask with him. He sighs in relief, feeling the Edge of the Mask. Good..

(Noyeh is soooooo panicky! xD ) "Anything you want." He turns and walks back behind the counter and starts making the coffee.

(He's the type that has to make sure he has the correct items to do something. Almost like me in Real Life.)

Kyle started smoking a cigarette, looking around for any suspicious characters. He didn't want to start any conflict, but if he had to, he had to take out the conflict and quick. He noticed a boy by the age of 14 sitting at a table on his phone, he started at him a little puffing out his smoke.

Saruwatari knowing the scent of noyeh the secound he walks in finishes the coffee hoping he doesn't do anything idiotic and walks over to kyle's table and put the coffee down. "Here you are lad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back