• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"I don't know anything about this is your territory!" Noyeh responds, still hiding but able to see Saruwatari's body. "Do you have Anger Issues or something!" Noyeh finishes.

Crap! Noyeh has his Koukaku appear out of him, the Petals hitting the wall behind him. The wall collapse, me retracting my Koukaku and running off again. "I don't like this.." Noyeh says, looking at the Time, seeing it's 5:00 AM. Haha! Noyeh runs into a Subway, running on the Train Tracks froward as a Train comes his way. Noyeh uses his Rinkaku to grab onto the Top of the him, dropping onto the Train and retracting his Rinkaku. Noyeh uses a Fire Escape Panel to enter, sitting down as everybody stares at him. Noyeh looks down the whole ride, the Train passing the Subway that he entered. I made it! The Train just circles around Ward 13.

He stops at the train entrence. "And that is the border of my territory he turns around retracting his kagune and taking his mask off and putting it into a bag the secound he does people flood the area heading for the trains to go to work.

Noyeh sees the Train stops, he gets off and walks to a Coffee Shop. He orders a Coffee, the Person gives me the Coffee. Noyeh sits down at a Table alone, sipping the Coffee. I'm finally safe... Noyeh starts playing Flappy Bird on his Phone, occasionally sipping the Coffee still. Safe...

Noyeh sees the Coffee Shop was closed, he walks away and walks into a Abandoned Garage. He sets up some newspapers and other things to sleep in. Noyeh lays the Newspapers on the Floor, laying on them and sleeping on the Junk in his Messanger Bag. (Ignore earlier post)

(Oh ok sorry that no one else is do8ng anything my cuz is being anoying and not getting on and the owner doesn't have internet at his house. (I know everyone irl :P ))

(Not me..)

Noyeh wakes up, it being 10:00 AM. Noyeh puts all of his Newspapers in his Messanger Bag, grabbing it and leaving the Garage. "I guess it's morning.." Noyeh says, walking on the Sidewalk, covering himself in the Crowds of People. I guess I will try not to be found.. Noyeh looks at the Coffee Shop, seeing it's Open. He walks in. My gosh... I never find peaceful Ghoul's. Except that Girl Ghoul.

Other people are tending saruwatari's coffee shop while he is on a diplomatic thing with another ward of ghouls and kohan is in ward 15

Noyeh walks out of the Coffee Shop, looking around. He sees the Subway where he evaded the Chase, he walks into the Subway, getting on the Train to Ward 15. I don't get any of this.. I hope Ward 15 works better... Noyeh sits down and looks down the whole entire ride. He makes it to Ward 15, seeing not a lot of people, but a good amount. "So this is Ward 15!" Noyeh says, smiling and looking around. "I hope this goes good..." Noyeh finishes.

kohan is in a random coffee shop reading a book looking for potential prey like always. She also got some coffee sitting on the table just next to her book.

Noyeh walks for a While, feeling a bit hungry. He turns his direction to a Coffee Shop, he enters it. Noyeh orders some Coffee, sitting down alone at a Table. Noyeh plays Flappy Bird on his Phone, sipping his Coffee occasionally. This makes me full.. I love Coffee!

Kohan looks up seeing that boy from before. She smiles."I can get him this time" she fixes her hair a bit. She would hope that he would look up and notice her.

Noyeh yawns, looking up and seeing Kohan in front of him. "Uh.." Noyeh says, seeming confused. He gets up, knocking the Chair down and the Coffee spilling. He runs off, walking into an Alleyway and entering a Door to the Side of it. Noyeh sees the Room is empty and dark, he puts his Half Mask on and hides in the Shadows. I didn't expect seeing her..

She sees him doing all of this and giggles. "Did he do all that just because he saw me? How adorable!" She gets up and follows him tracing his scent she opens the door looking inside the dark room. "Hello?" She says in a curious and sweet voice.

Crap! Noyeh sees a Vent Shaft, he climbs some boxes and takes the Vent Blocker off. He enters in, sounds of bumping echoes in the Room. Noyeh goes to the Right in the Vent, still crawling through. "Where does this go..?" Noyeh says, still crawling through the darkness of the Vent. "Safe.. I think.." Noyeh finishes.

(@Izanatos Quickly! I'm gonna attack the CCG Base! Soon..)

She giggles. Walking up to the completely out in the open cebt he is in and taps it three times. "Umm hello." She says in a sweet and joyful voice. She giggles some more. "Why are you running from me I just want to talk to you." If he were to move she would use her kagune to stick holes on etheir side of him so he couldn't.

(Back :) )

Noyeh thinks for a minute. Hm... He moves to the Right in the Vent more. Noyeh gulps, waiting for something to happen as if he knew what would happen. Doomed.. Noyeh checks the time, seeing it's just pat 6:30. The time I might die...

She gets annoyed and her rinkakue kagune comes out and stabs into the vents making it fall over he would hace fallen out with it and she would pin him down with her kagune though not actually hurting her. "Why are so clueless I am not going to hurt you." She sounds sad but smiles. "Why are men so blind" she thinks to herself.

Noyeh falls, screaming in the process. He stops, trying to get loosened up from her Rinkaku. He sighs, having his Rinkaku somehow come out and strap onto her Rinkaku. "Well.." Noyeh says, his Rinkaku holding tight on her's. "I don't like this situation.." Noyeh finishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back