• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

(No I am saying that is someone that I can rp with in that ward and he will let you take refuge until blah just rp this out we will see what happens ;p)

(Okay, I.'m still attacking the CCG Tower...)

Noyeh decides to retreat, using his Koukaku to glide down onto a Building. "I hate this area.." Noyeh says, retracting all of his Kagune and running off in a different direction. I swear to god.. I will destroy CCG sometime.. Noyeh jumps off the Roof in a non-crowded area, walking to a Coffee Shop.

Saruwatari stands in his coffee shop noticing the two doves that are usually so relaxe run out of his shop in a panick he soesn't know what is yappening but he doesn't care etheir. He takes another order from a ghoul more coffee.

Noyeh walks to the Counter, asking for some Coffee, paying him. "Thank you.." Noyeh responds, walking to a Table alone, drinking the Coffee. Seeming too young for Coffee. Why does everything fail..? Noyeh sighs, sipping the Coffee still.

Saruwatari eyes him suspiciously he sets his stuff down not having anyone to take an oder from. He walks over knowing he is a ghoul standing next to the his table. He points to the seat on the other side of the table. With a warming and welcoming. "May I?"

"Uh... Sure..?" Noyeh Responds, wondering what he needed. What does he need.... Is he just some kind of Bully? "So.. What do you need..?" Noyeh asks.

"I'm from Tokyo.." Noyeh responds, walking to a Trash Can and throwing away the Coffee. Noyeh walks back to the Seat, taking out his iPhone. "It's already 7:30..." Noyeh looks around, just seeing people drinking Coffee and having a talk. It's been 1 Hour since my Failure.. I still haven't gotten anything good..

"Huh? No.." Noyeh responds, walking out of the Coffee Shop. Noyeh walks into a Alleyway, sleeping upright, waiting for some prey.

(GTG)

He shakes his head watching him leave not really knowing what to think of him then gets back to cleaning and such.

(Ok)

Noyeh wakes up, noticing that it is 12:48. Feeding time.. Noyeh follows a Female to a Alleyway, he uses his Rinkaku to drill a hole in her chest. "Finally..." Noyeh says, taking bites out of the Limbs. My life will be better if I could kill almost all of the CCG Members.. Noyeh keeps taking bites, going to the second arm, very tiny bites.

Saruwatari had been hunting for his own prey smelling the scent of blood he turns towards it. He wonders if it is a member of his pack or not but to be careful he puts his mask on he will defend his territory.

Noyeh hears footsteps in the distance. Oh fuck! Noyeh puts his Half Mask on, looking up and forward. I would never like this... I hate when Ghoul's have territories. Noyeh uses his Kagune, the Rinkaku/Koukaku, representing the Petal-Like Wings. Rinkaku representing Two-Tentacles on the Bottom of his Spine. The Petal's destroy the building near, Noyeh retracts the Koukaku, keeping Rinkaku still here.

Saruwatari appears ontop of a roof directly above Noyeh he growls then unleashes the tail like Bikakue and leaps from the biulding landing on his left hand and back feet his right hand extended to the side he is a few inches away. "You who owns this territory right boy?" He basecly growls the words out then stands to his full length looking at him he sounds very experienced and strong.

Noyeh's eyes widen. He gulps looking at Saruwatari, Noyeh's Rinkaku still out. Noyeh uses his Kagune to climb up the Building behind him. "Swalala!" Noyeh responds, running off. (Got to go to bed, I'll be back on in 5 probably..)

(Back)

(Wow lol I just looked at the message xD )

"Who said you could leave!" He leaps up and his bikakue flys at his leg trying to stop him from climbing.

"Why are you attacking me! Think about it for once!" Noyeh yells, getting loosened on the Bikaku Blade, but having a large cut on his left leg. Noyeh runs from Roof to Roof, trying to evade the situation. Why are Ghoul's such pricks! He looks back, wondering if he will follow.

In one bound he clears the gap and starts chasing him. "Come on rodent you can't run forever!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Noyeh does a 360 Twist, his Rinkaku hitting Saruwatari 2x in the Chest. The blow hits him off the Building as I jump up a Garage, waiting for a action to happen.

He moves his bikakue in the way of the strickes to block but he gets hit off the building lands on. The other wall pushes off the building and follow you.

"Crap!" Noyeh yells, looking up as it almost is Dawn. Yes! This will be my escape! He continues to run, jumping into the Air and landing on a Coffee Shop. "Ironic.." Noyeh runs on the Street, retracting his Rinkaku as Police come toward him. Noyeh's Ghoul Eyes fade, returning to normal Hazel Brown. Noyeh takes his Mask off and puts it in his Messanger Bag, he walks onto the Sidewalk, as if he was jogging. Safe!

Saruwatari smiles as he sees his target and a few police he hasn't killed cops in awhile. He leaps from the building and lands on one of the cops doing a spin he uses his bikakue to slice another ones stomach the other ones are shocked at what hsppens and panic so he dashes at them killing one more. "Just die all ready.

Noyeh looks at the sight, he dashes off, his Koukaku out to block any attacks. "Why are you attacking me!" Noyeh yells, having his Rinkaku come out and have him use faster travel. Will Ghoul's ever stop? Noyeh jumps up another Building, using his Rinkaku to drill a Hole in the Roof. Noyeh jumps in, retracting his Koukaku and Rinkaku. He hides in the Shadows, ready to attack if so.

He makes short work of the other cops and leaps up onto the building looking around seeing the hole he crouches next to it and smells looking for his scent location. "You ask why. It is because you killed in my territory and I don't like that. If you were to leave my territory then I wouldn't follow you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back