• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

She smiles down at him and aits on his lap so he can't get away as easily but she also sits right on his crotch. She then moves the one not entangled with his back into her back and lifts her other one trying to put that one in her back aswell. "I like it." She says in a suductive voice. She then trails one of her fingers from his neck down his chest to where his pants start. She then bits her lip With a smile.

(PG-Rated crap..)

Noyeh has his Koukaku come out as well, the Petals pushing her off. He retracts his Koukaku and Rinkaku, he starts running off. Also taking off his Mask and running into a Subway and enters the Train to Ward 1. I have many reason to go to this Area... Noyeh sits down and looks down the whole ride, scared.

(Right!!!)

she follows him not really wanting to leave her territory but she follows anyway she gets into the same car as him flopping down next to him grabing his arm. "So where are we going?"

Noyeh takes a deep breathe, he loosens her arm, jumping back into a Small Window. Noyeh breaks the Glass with his head, having his head bump the Side Archway. He runs the opposite way of the Train, putting his Mask on and having to circle around to Ward 2. Noyeh holds his head in pain, running still. "I hate doing that trick.."Noyeh finishes.

She follows him out also putting her mask on she doesn't want her face to be everywhere and chases him one of her rinkakue's come out and grab his leg pulling him to her. "Why are you running from me?" She wants him all of him.

Noyeh gulps again, having one of his Rinkaku's come out and grab her neck. "I hate killing girls.." Noyeh says, his Rinkaku squeezing her neck, hoping this threat will make her Rinkaku loosen up. Please work!

"Why are you so fusterating what did I do to you? Please just give me an answer." she says her other three coming out grabbing the one holding her neck trying to losten the grip.

"Ugh!" Noyeh yells, him being loosened. "Finally!" Noyeh runs off, seeing a Train in front of him. He jumps up onto it, opening the Fire Emergency Door as a Distraction. Noyeh runs as he made a fake escape, he continues to run until he makes it to Ward 2. He climbs the Ledge and gets up, walking out of the Subway and into a Perfume Shop. If I have learned anything, it is hiding in Perfume.. What a lie..

She doesn't chase him to anoted to do aanything else she gets onto a side of a trai heading for ward 15 and goes back to her territory and into the coffee shop from before.

Noyeh walks out of the Perfume Shop, making sure she isn't there. (GTG)

Noyeh gets onto a Train leading back to Ward 13, his head down the whole entire way. I should get back.. I might be too suspicious if I get caught. He gets off the Train, walking out of the Train Station, onto the Sidewalk. "I'm back.." Noyeh says, looking around suspiciously if anything was wrong. There was nothing to remote to, he walks into a Coffee Shop and orders an Coffee. Noyeh sits down, playing Flappy Bird, and sipping his Coffee occasionally. I hope this is good..

The coffee shop saruwatari owns is closed because him and the current three other ghouls are on a massive hunting trip.

(You should have a trip down to the 11th ward and meet one of my doves that I will do stuff without the partner. :P )

Noyeh sees the Coffee Shop is closed, he gets onto a Train leading to Ward 11th. "I hope this works.." Noyeh says, hanging onto the side of the Train. The Train makes it to Ward 11th quick, Noyeh jumps off and rolls to get a good Land. "Landed it!" Noyeh yells, looking around suspiciously. He walks toward a Coffee Shop, ordering some Coffee and sitting down. Ward 11, the worst place ever.. I think..

A 12 year old girl with long red hair walks in she has a metal suit case kind of like the doves suit cases she skips up to the counter and orders a muffin.

Noyeh looks towards the Girl, glancing at the Suit Case. Fuck! This is just worst! Noyeh sniffs the Air, smelling a Ghoul in there. Noyeh quickly gets up, knocking over the Chair and Table. He runs out of the Door in Worry. Crap! Crap! Noyeh continues to run.

Noyeh feels stupid that he forgot that she could trip him, he sighs. Noyeh walks over to the Chair and puts it upright. He than quickly runs out of the Store again. Why that again.. She's 11 and still got me...

She smiles as he does what she told him and sits down with her muffin in the chair he fixed her feet dangiling she swings her feet and humms as she eats

"How did I make it out alive..?" Noyeh asks himself, seeing it's almost time to Feed. At least I get some food.. Noyeh walks into a Dark Alleyway and sleeps upright. In his sleep, he occasionally sniffs the Air.

Noyeh wakes up, it being 9:00. He wakes up with the Ghoul Eyes, he looks around and sniffs the Air. He smells someone close, he spouts out his Rinkaku and heads toward the Person. By the Time he gets there, the Person seemed tired so he sneaked up on the Guy and drilled a Hole in his Chest. "Time to eat!" Noyeh finishes.

Theria hears the sound of a kagune then a slight yip that seemed to be a scream that got cut off. She runs towards the alleyway and skids to a stop seeing him and the corpse along with his kagune. "Oooooh hello! It has been awhile so if this isn't fast and clean forgive me will you!?" She snaps the case open and grabs a hilt of a silver sword that snaps into place when she pulls it out it is bigger than herself but she has no problem holding it.

Noyeh grunts, letting his Koukaku get out. His Rinkaku holding him up, the Rinkaku get into a Battle Position and his feet land on the Ground. He seems that the Kagune he has have no weight. Noyeh grunts again, having his Rinkaku quickly extend to Theria. "Die!!" Noyeh yells.

She dashes to the side slightly and blasts towards him at a very surprising speed and her blade extends at a even faster speeding heading straight for his head as he runs. "Die!"

Noyeh has his Koukaku ready, him having his Rinkaku do a Slash toward her stomach. "Die!" Noyeh yells again, his eyes still in Ghoul Mode, remembering that he didn't put his Mask on. "DIE!!!" Noyeh yells.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does a flip over therinkakue and slices at his neck still running closer as she gets closer the blade gets smaller.

(My phone is on 2 percent soooo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back