~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Yes, I believe you are the first.

I was going to make my character a Paramour, but I did not. However, he might join later on in the Roleplay. Depending on how it progresses:3

Yosh... I'll post.. but I am not sure what rank my charecter should be...she is a ghoul with two types of Kagune... how many of those do you guys have?

~♤~

I worded it wrong, I do apologise, i've made the edits.

I believe there are quite a few, but you will be allowed to make her have two kagunes still. My character is one of the ones with one though.

And as for ranks, I think the limit for SSS has been hit, but you will have to ask the GM as I don't actually know :3

And one more thing... I watched the anime but I never paid attention to the Wards... any suggestions for that? My charecter work at a coffee shop...

~♤~

The 20th Ward is probably the best choice for you then. As well as the fact that everyone else is there ^-^

Name: Yui Sawagaki

Alias: White Cat

Ghoul level: S

Faction: Ghoul

Sub-Faction: None

Blood Type: (will put in later)

Ward: 20th

Sexuality: straight

------------

Appearance:

a28561b3f8bccf50595ef33d33b35afe.jpg

Mask:
314ff4eb149b22f9330269c60490dc3c-d4mp6t2.jpg

((Red one))

Bio: : Yui was as a ghoul ever since she was little . Her mother had the ukaku and her dad had the rinkaku. The family was peaceful, they never hurt a human and would go to a guy name Jasper, who worked in a coffee shop to provide them with food. Yui's mom was a teacher and her dad was the owner of an antique shop. Everything was going well for 5 years until one day when Yui was playing in their backyard. She got her got her kagune and was got on the branch of a tree to look at hatchling. Apparently someone saw it and reported it to the CCG. That night everything changed, they came in without warning and attacked them. Her dad held then back while her mom grabbed her and ran off. Her dad sadly got killed and her mom and her were being chase. Yui was shaking in fear. When she lost them. She hid Yui and told she loved her and that it wasn't her fault. She told her to go to jasper and gave her a phone. She head the CCG people coming and ran off. Yui stayed there all night, she silently cried as she knew her mom was dead.

The next morning she called jasper who picked her up and trained her so she can defend herself, if she ever got into a situation like that again.

Personality: Yui is always smiling and being kind to the customers that come to the shop. She can be shy and timid when a customer trys talking to her about things other that the food in the shop. But when she starts talking about something she is open and doesn't feel shy at all. She can also be at times really deep in thought about things.

? her cat Luka

? drawing

?working

?singing

?running on the rooftops at night

? going on walks

?coffee

?her uncle

?kind people

?reading

?animals

?nature

Dislikes:

?rude people

?Dove that kill ghouls for no reason

? ghouls and people that hurt her friends

--------

Kagune: Yui's kagune are two medium size angel like wings and 4 scale like tentacles coming out of the lower part of her back. The color of her wings are lilac and dark purple and the tentacles are white. She has good endurance and is also very fast. She also carries a katana around and doesn't use her powers unless absolute necessary. When working she leaves it in her room at the shop.

Kakuja: she doesn't feed on other ghouls

~?~

I was gonna post that my charecter was running the rooftop at night ^-^ then you guys can say saw her and stuff :3

~♤~

Name: Kenichi Shouichirou

Code Name: Snake Eyes

Investigator Rank: Special Class Investigator

Faction: Human

Sub-Faction: NA

Blood Type: O

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance

latest

Personality

Kenichi is very wise. He is level-headed, calm, rational, and logical. He is also very knowledgeable about a variety of topics and well-versed in various genres. At times, he comes off as a bit arrogant. Despite the dangerous situations he finds himself in, he usually remains calm, but when he is angered, he will become very aggressive. He is seen by his co-workers as the "Brother-in-Arms" type of guy.

Biography

Kenichi is very cagey about his past. He only opens up to those he learns to trust. However, he once made the foolish mistake of falling in love with a ghoul.

Likes and Dislikes

+Blue

+His Friends at the CCG

+Women

+Surprisingly, Ghouls

-Coffins

-Cults

-Religious Robes

-Snakes

Name: Rei Kusinagi

tumblr_static_000side1.jpg

Investigator Rank: Special Class

Faction: CCG

Sub-faction: Member of the Suicide Squad that deals with SSS ghouls

Blood Type: O+

Sexuality: Bisexual

BIOGRAPHY

Taken in to CCG custody after being found at the age of 7 during a raid that had taken place in the 1st ward. She has repressed those memories from the time spent with the ghouls and the things she went through, though sometimes those memories bleed through to her conscio, which can make her act irrational and violent at times.

Personality

As expected of a Special Class Investigator Rei carries herself with a certain aura about herself. However, unlike some of her colleagues, she's a jerk about it. With her title and skills she takes her narcissism and mightier than though attitude o the next level. He tends to seem extremely carefree to the point where she may even seem bored at times. She's late to meetings, doesn't play well with others, is often reprimanded for her lackadaisical demeanor, and her production in the field is the only thing that saves her in the end. She has a bad attitude and a smart mouth, but when it comes to taking on Ghouls it's as if she becomes a woman possessed.

-Hurting people

-Anyone she feels she can trust

-Someone who she feels is loyal

-Ignoring boring orders

-Ghoul Hunts

-Pissing off other CCG members

-Drinking & Smoking

-Sleeping in meetings

-Cats

Dislikes

-Group work

-Attractive Ghouls