• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Rosyshark said:
Riko walked along with the boy in silence for a good bit before speaking up again. "So you don't work at bars anymore, what do you do now?" She asked, searching of conversation topics. It was better than having an awkward silence in the air for the whole walk. Plus this guy seemed nice enough, couldn't hurt to get to know him.
@gogojojo331

(Sorry it took so long to reply. Busy day.)
He looked at her, and smiled. "Cafe work. Making coffee is fun, it's like bar work without the loud noise." He yawned and stretched. "I guess she was right..." He looked at her, smiling a bit more. She looked cute. She looked like one of Izanami's friends, or one of the girls Iza would make sure he'd never be caught dead with...Iza was possessive somtimes.

Yui looked at the ghoul that went off to get her Uncle, then back at River who set her down after he opened the door to a bedroom. She followed him in and sat down on the bed. She said nothing and looked at him waiting for his explanation to start.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sighed as he took of his mask and frowned slightly "I'm a paramor" was all he said to her as he walked over to the window and looked out of it and around the veiw to make sure no one followed then before turning back to yui waiting for her to say or do some thing

@Evergreen98

Yui stared at him as she remembered all the organizations her uncle told her about " oh... that secret organization....." she tilted her head " what about you being a member?" She asked him not understanding why he just said he is part of Paramor.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"I'm part of paramor" he said again at he stared at her coldly before a ghoul knocked on the door then steped in "thanatos" he said as he bowed to river "yea what is it" he asked as he walked over near yui and glared coldly at the ghoul "sir our leader want to see you as soon as possible" the ghoul said before bowing again and walking out

@Evergreen98

"Sounds fun." Riko replied, adjusting her glasses a bit. "I always felt like that would be a pleasant job. I just work at a little clothing store myself. It's a simple job, a little boring at times but it pays the rent." She added with a laugh. "I might try to get a better paying job eventually, but as of right now I'm happy where I'm at."

@gogojojo331

" yes... what about you being part of Paramor?" She asked again in a calm voice looking at him in the eye. She looked at the ghoul that came in and thrn back at River waiting for her answer after he left.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"I-I was the one that attacked the caravan tonight along with 11 other paramor" he said to her as he stared back at her with an emotionless face

@Evergreen98

(Hey guys I'm not gonna be on for the next 3 days sorry)

Yui frowned slightly at the information " can you tell me why?" She asked him. There is a high chance that she won't get mad at him for what he did. She know that the ghouls and CCG fight alot. That's how it is and has alway been.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui nodded " ... uncle Jasper told about the missing ghoul... he said me to be careful about when running at night..." her Uncle can get almost any rumor and information. She said smiled a little when he patted her head.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sighed again "well he probably wants to see you too considering I brought you here" he said coldly as he brought his hand down to her hand and grabed it "shall we" he said as he pulled her up then picked up his mask

@Evergreen98

" i don't think he is that worried.... he saw you carry me off" she said to him as he pulled her up. She smiled and nodded " he probably would like to meet you" she hummed happily as she followed him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Rosyshark said:
"Sounds fun." Riko replied, adjusting her glasses a bit. "I always felt like that would be a pleasant job. I just work at a little clothing store myself. It's a simple job, a little boring at times but it pays the rent." She added with a laugh. "I might try to get a better paying job eventually, but as of right now I'm happy where I'm at."
@gogojojo331
HE couldn't agree or disagree with that reasoning. He smiled. and continued their walk. He started to hum Penny Lane as he walked down the street. He was then hit with a hunger pain. Keeling over a bit, he winced, and recovered in a matter of seconds. "Must have been something I had..." He joked and smiled, shrugging it off. Truthfully, he hadn't tasted flesh in months after Izas death.

River sighed "it's not just your uncle its my superior" river said coldly as he pulled her through the halls by her hand 'why do I want to bring her with' he thought as he walked with her close behind him as he walked other ghouls and humans alike stepping out of the way for him and yui

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui tilted her head " your superior saw you carry me off too?" She asked him as she looked at the ghouls and humans who step aside from them as they walked through the hall. She fixed her mask with her free hand as it felt a little slanted to her. She then again looked around curiously.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Riko looked concerned for a second. "You sure you're alright?" she asked despite his excuse. For a second she wondered if maybe he was in fact a ghoul. She had acted similar once when she went a bit too long without eating. Yet she didn't want to risk offering to get him some food in risk that he might just be human.

@gogojojo331

He nodded to her. "I'm..I'm fine." He smiled and looked at her. "Where do you live, by the way?" He looked at her. "I don't want to stray you from your house too far.." He looked around, and honestly, he didn't know where he was...

Riko went quiet for a moment. "Well.. That would be hard to avoid because.. Well I don't actually live in this ward." She replied, laughing a bit. "I just came down here for a day in a place that doesn't feel dangerous." She added. And it was true. The 3rd ward was not a place where she would want to go for a nice stroll around town.

@gogojojo331

"You should stay." He said to her. "I think we have some hotels that are safe and open right now." He looked at her, and sat down on a bench. Another pang of hunger hit him again. He was able to hide it...

"Oh it's fine, really." Riko assured, smiling, sitting down next to him. "This isn't the first time I've headed out to another ward. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself with those walks home. Coming here was just sort of a day trip really." She added, trying to give a reassuring smile. It was sweet of him to suggest that, but she didn't plan on staying in the 20th ward overnight. At least she thought it was the 20th ward still. They had seemed to walk a good distance.

"Well, you know the offers always open..." He looked at her, smiling snd nodding. "So..." He whilstled. "Here's another urban rumor: they say the CCG is using ghouls as those workers." He looked at her. "So maybe ghouls can work with humans..." He looked up into the stars.

Evergreen98 said:
Yui tilted her head " your superior saw you carry me off too?" She asked him as she looked at the ghouls and humans who step aside from them as they walked through the hall. She fixed her mask with her free hand as it felt a little slanted to her. She then again looked around curiously.
@Daniel reaver

~♤~
"No he was informed" river said to Her as he walked eventualy geting to a massive door and stoping "keep quiet and do what I do" he said softly to yui before opening the door

@Evergreen98

"Oh..." she said and then nodded and followed him into the room with the massive doors. She gripped his hand, feeling nervous about this. She looked around the room and then at the person Rivers will talk to.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back