This is the End.

Winnie roled her eyes. ”They're starting up again. How lovely. But the reason iI came was to....say goodbye.”she said softly, looking down. She hoped they all didn't hate her for it.

'Goodbye? ' Tom you bastard! shelby grabbed Winnie by the shoulders. 'please tell me you're not leaving us for... them?' she begged, hoping she asumed wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5110 met Tapatalk 4

Winnie continued to look down, then grabbed her and hugged her. ”I'm sorry.” she said out loud, but whispered so barely even Shelby herself heard, ”Don't worry. They'll train me better, then i'll be stronger to trick and fight them.”

Shelby shook her head rapidly, tears rolling over her cheeks. 'really, Winnie? Really? Are you telling me the truth?' she asked her. 'else.... I don't think we can be friends ?' she said more like a question. She didnt want this. But she couldnt do it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5110 met Tapatalk 4

(She doesn't really know. She feels she has to take action and stop them somehow, and this is the only way.)

Winnie looked t her, shocked. She looked around, then grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her into an enclave by the building. ”I have to do something, iI can't stand around watching them kill people. They'll train me, thinking i'm with them but really iI just need to be stronger so iI can use my powers on them. I refuse to just stand around. I m stillwith you guys. Just how many more deaths need to be caused be fore someone reacts?” she whispered softly.

Shelby nodded. 'You're right...I don't think there is anyone left to kill but us,' she told Winnie. 'Or will they start to attack innocent people too?' she wondered. She looked at Winnie and believed her. 'Is it okay if i contact you every once in a while?' she asked. 'We can communicate through telepathy they won't even notice,'

Winnie nodded. ”It's better if the other's actually believed iI turned sides. ” she said softly, looking down. She didnt know how this plan would would work, but she had t try or die fighting them.

Winnie looked down at her watch. ”I better go find Tom and Emmett, anounce my evilness and drag Tom back with me. Hate you too.” she giggled, before avoiding the promise part. She waved, then pushed the button that had Tom's coordinates and found himself by the car with Tom and Emmett and Alteriel.

Shelby angrily crossed her arms as Winnie poofed away. 'She's going to do something stupid,' she mummbled to herself. (LXsongbird still alive? I'm going to get you xD )

((a;sdlfj;laksdjklsdfj still alive... well not after reading all that x_x death by confusion. hopefully I'll get some of it right. It's true we all die when Radio leaves xD ))

Ashlee jolted up and shivered, feeling a great energy. Somewhere, something had happened... with lightening? What was that? Ash heard some noise downstairs and listened closer. Shelby's and Winnie's voices rang through the darkness of Emmett's room ((wait... it's nighttime, right?)) and Ashlee walked downstairs. She saw Shelby but no sign of Winnie. "What... happened? Was I out for a while? Did Emmett and the others come back?"

(I wonder how long until radio gets on. We are the beast and radio is our head. Without him, all we do is run around and mess everything up.)

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

((LoL. I feel like the peacemaker. And I always get on, on the wrong times!! Cursed))

Emmett tapped his chin, ignoring the lighting stranger. "You know... that would be good...." He started, and shook his head. "But I'm not stupid." He chuckled, and glared at Tom. "I'm not stupid." he repeated and looked at Alteriel. "You pass out a lot." He smiled, and turned to the lightning boy. "Who are you?"

((Uhh.... I'm don't know that stuff. I'm young OK! And somewhat stupid.... Here I'll look them up. I got Pacific Time Zone. It's 8:18 now.))

((So, we gonna Rp? Cause I might have to go... like in half an hour.)) 
((LoL, LXsongbird. I see unicorns that barf rainbows! Ooh! I think I just saw a cotton candy cloud!)) 
((LoL, thanks for the like. I'm trying to get 1,000 messages. Sooo close! Like five messages away!))

((Ash's still at the house... I'm gonna wait till you guys get back. And for jazzy. I'm keeping up with the story on Tapatalk most of the time, though .-. and no prob bob xD my friend says that all the time... like ALL THE TIME.))

((me too T^T my schedule's about to get a lot busier, sports and school starting soon. Sigh. Hopefully I'll stay activish...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back