• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I made my character into a special delivery for the prison. Just like “surprise! Murderer in a box!”

I love how half the people are like: “oh, here’s my character with several incredibly strong abilities!” While I’m here just really nervous about overdoing it, so I’ll just like “woo... moving things...”

I love how half the people are like: “oh, here’s my character with several incredibly strong abilities!” While I’m here just really nervous about overdoing it, so I’ll just like “woo... moving things...”
Do u think my character is op?

Not too much. But there’s like Alicia and tanner and his other character. I’m just like “okay.... didn’t know what the parameters were here so I just played it safe”

Half of Alicia's powers aren inhibited so you don't have to worry about her going goddess mode on anyone.

I made my character next to useless with his inhibitor. The worst he could do was wiggle a small object at you.

I’m asking you. Man to...... odd creature that I’m assuming is female. Plz. I worked for this. Or at least be in yo boy form. I has better chances dat wae.

I've updated the first post of this chat and IC to include the up-to-date job listing, showing who is doing what job, and the cell organization to avoid everyone having to dig for that information here in OOC. That was a convenience long overdue xD

I've updated the first post of this chat and IC to include the up-to-date job listing, showing who is doing what job, and the cell organization to avoid everyone having to dig for that information here in OOC. That was a convenience long overdue xD
Alright I’ll be posting today btw what time is it in ic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back