• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The only reasons I went to sleep last night is because nobody else was on and I was bored

Woops, read the first IC post and forgot to make one myself, i will get to it a swiftly as possible

Since we have a lot of characters right now, and the RP is on its feet, I'd like to say that character submission is officially closed. I will be getting the warden CS up today. No more procrastinating here. Character submission may reopen in the near future but we'll see.

*Quick claps*
Hooo we got a other guard! Kisaki Kisaki welcome! like your character BTW XD
now that i read every post and caught up my feet i am ready and set! i will be replying a lot now!

I think I’ll just go ahead and post the CS and I can take it down later if needed. I started it before the closing and I worked hard on it. Forgive me if I’m out of line, Shaba

I think I’ll just go ahead and post the CS and I can take it down later if needed. I started it before the closing and I worked hard on it. Forgive me if I’m out of line, Shaba
Should be fine since you started before he posted the cut off. We just don’t wanna have so many characters the some get neglected and other such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back