• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Kisaki Kisaki I can confirm Alicia for you, just be aware that there's already a character in-RP named Alice, just a heads-up in case you wanna change the name.

Well, unless somone else has been added, then Tharraleos and Alicia can be cellmates. Kisaki Kisaki Gryphtaur Gryphtaur

Also, both of you, in the first post of this thread, there's the job listing, so feel free to pick whatever opening is left.

I WILL END YOU. I HAVE WORKED FOR THIS SHIP AND IT WILL GO DOWN OVER MY DEAD BODY!

TANNER THANK CHIME. DO WHAT YOU CAN. USE YOUR BLOOD TO KEEP HER IN HER CELL IF YOU HAVE TO!

Well, unless somone else has been added, then Tharraleos and Alicia can be cellmates.

Also, both of you, in the first post of this thread, there's the job listing, so feel free to pick whatever opening is left.

Works for me.

I was thinking heavy machinery for Tharr. Seems somewhat fitting. It's already weird having him locked up, but it's gonna be a fun change to mess around with.

Also, I might edit his CS to add a humility collar or something that leaves him at contact 90% strength with higher levels up to 10% strength programmed in there. Also a sedative to level his heart rate to prevent adrenaline pumping might be wise

*ANOTHER UNHOLY SCREECH OF PURE HATRED*

(Or should I say....... PIRE hatred!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back