• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zoula Region (Pokemon)

Ghasterical

Reincarnated Tracer
Feel free to either talk about the RP here, ask questions, or just make a conversation amongst yourself about the RPs' current state!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghasterical said:
Feel free to either talk about the RP here, ask questions, or just make a conversation amongst yourself about the RPs' current state!
May I join? I don't think Zach's going to be happy with me joining. Mainly because he's my bro. 0w0'

Of course. That's mainly what the characters will be in this RP as It's somewhat similar to the setting of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

We'll likely be starting during the week. I plan to make myself another character, and then start soon after. I'll make sure that all of you have a heads-up when that happens. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Knock knock. Guess who! Time to bring in my good old pokemon team! The Aura Guardians! Their adventure shall begin here :3 (Zorua and Riolu to start with until later) hehe :3

Yes! A fellow fan! All my real life friends stare at poor Honey-senpai and Usa-chan in contempt and complain about how I shouldn't be watching shows with this much fluff and flowers and sugar.

Megus said:
Yes! A fellow fan! All my real life friends stare at poor Honey-senpai and Usa-chan in contempt and complain about how I shouldn't be watching shows with this much fluff and flowers and sugar.
I simply love all anime in general. Ouran was one of my favorites of the ones I've watched though.

OMFG SO CUTE!

_3_by_lol_3_studio-d77mf27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back