• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zoula Region (Pokemon)

Megus said:
I have posts up for Katie and Genevieve if anyone wishes to RP with them.
Well Genevieve is near the soon to be Tyrantrum trouble, care to follow the booming feet of a Pokémon that should be dead? :D (All puns intended)

Last edited by a moderator:
And its actually my bedtime so I'm kind of stalling.

Besides, you only posted like 15 minutes ago. Technically it has not been half an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheOnlyCatbug said:
It's my bedtime, but I don't go to bed in like, 10 hours...
Yeah, I get impatient sorry :P
I've been living off of a 3 hour sleep average for 3 years... soon to be 4 once my bday rolls around.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
It's my bedtime, but I don't go to bed in like, 10 hours...
Yeah, I get impatient sorry :P
(*cough* *cough* I have a pkmn rp you can join... its only 4 man and other than waiting for the people who need sleep you'd have all sorts of quick responds from me since I have to narrate bits and pieces *cough* *cough*)

Pokedexbreederz said:
(*cough* *cough* I have a pkmn rp you can join... its only 4 man and other than waiting for the people who need sleep you'd have all sorts of quick responds from me since I have to narrate bits and pieces *cough* *cough*)
Is it that one I'm in with Gyani or is it another one?

TheOnlyCatbug said:
different one, you and 3 others are the only players while I manage and "guide" you. Plus you're a trainer rather than a pkmn

TheOnlyCatbug said:
though I do have a character just so I can interact with you a little bit other than voice in your head narrator

Pokedexbreederz said:
I wouldn't mind checking it out. What is it called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back