• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"You are the cutest thing that i have ever laid my eyes on. Alright kid, but these men and myself are drinking, just to let you know. What's your name anyways, sugar pee? My name's Graham." He brought out his hand to shake.

'Sugar peeeeee.' Reaver mentally cooed, sliding into a chair so he could further relax with his drink that he'd still been enjoying - keeping sure to refill it as needed.

"You are the cutest thing that i have ever laid my eyes on. Alright kid, but these men and myself are drinking, just to let you know. What's your name anyways, sugar pee? My name's Graham." He brought out his hand to shake.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]She giggled more and hugged his hand instead of shaking it. "That's alright papa drinks with his friends some times." She said with a giggle [/COLOR]before speaking. "My names shai." She said back with an adorable smile before she suddenly looked down as her stomach growled

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]She giggled more and hugged his hand instead of shaking it. "That's alright papa drinks with his friends some times." She said with a giggle [/COLOR]before speaking. "My names shai." She said back with an adorable smile before she suddenly looked down as her stomach growled

Graham's smile grew as she hugged his hand. "Nice to meet you, Shai. My, it seems you are hungry." Graham patted his pocket until he brought a full, chocolate granola bar. "Wanna it?" Graham held the bar to Shai as he downed another glass of whiskey. "Rea, can you fill mine up, pretty please?" 

Graham's smile grew as she hugged his hand. "Nice to meet you, Shai. My, it seems you are hungry." Graham patted his pocket until he brought a full, chocolate granola bar. "Wanna it?" Graham held the bar to Shai as he downed another glass of whiskey. "Rea, can you fill mine up, pretty please?" 

Reaver nodded, leaning forward before lifting the bottle and pouring more into Graham's glass. Soon leaning back in his chair yet again. "Theeeere ya go."

Her eyes immediately locked on the granola bar as she snatched it and ripped it from the packaging then she tore into it with her mouth like a savage animal. When she was done though she immediately went back to being adorable as she had chocolate all over her hands in face. The chocolate on her hands she proceeded to try and lick off wth her tounge 

Her eyes immediately locked on the granola bar as she snatched it and ripped it from the packaging then she tore into it with her mouth like a savage animal. When she was done though she immediately went back to being adorable as she had chocolate all over her hands in face. The chocolate on her hands she proceeded to try and lick off wth her tounge 

Graham laughed, ruffling the kids hair as he stood. He walked over to a corner in the room, coming back with water and a clean rag. He dumped a bit of the water on the rag, kneeling in front of Shai and held out the rag to her. "For you, my Queen." He said with a grin.

Graham laughed, ruffling the kids hair as he stood. He walked over to a corner in the room, coming back with water and a clean rag. He dumped a bit of the water on the rag, kneeling in front of Shai and held out the rag to her. "For you, my Queen." He said with a grin.

She looked at the rag and immediately pushed it away shaking her head. "No!" She said cutely

"What's truth or dare?" She asked curiously

"Truth or dare is whether i pick truth or dare. Now truth is like telling you a secret of mine or something like that while dare is when you tell me what to do, and i do it. For example if i said truth or dare to Reaver. He can saaaaaaay truth and then i can ask him; what is a secret of yours or who have you give kisses to? You'll do truth and dare a lot when you're a teenager."

"Truth or dare is whether i pick truth or dare. Now truth is like telling you a secret of mine or something like that while dare is when you tell me what to do, and i do it. For example if i said truth or dare to Reaver. He can saaaaaaay truth and then i can ask him; what is a secret of yours or who have you give kisses to? You'll do truth and dare a lot when you're a teenager."

'AHAH! Let's not!.. I may scare him off. Eeeeeeehhhh.' Reaver huffed at his thoughts, enjoying the luxury of them not turning to words while he still had the ability. Allowing his gaze to travel to his glass, he took another drink before having slightly shifted in his seat.

"No that game Doesn't sound fun." She said to him 

"Alright, but you gotta clean yourself up first." He handed her the rug.

Reaver perked up at the idea of going outside, soon downing the rest of his drink before leaning forward and softly running his hands over his face, glancing over to both Graham and Shai - mostly Graham. With a very slight slur, he spoke. "Please take me with youuuuu~"

Reaver perked up at the idea of going outside, soon downing the rest of his drink before leaning forward and softly running his hands over his face, glancing over to both Graham and Shai - mostly Graham. With a very slight slur, he spoke. "Please take me with youuuuu~"

"You wanna come?" Graham asked, his eyebrows slightly raised.

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at that, a grin sliding up his face as he pretty much shot up from his seat - slightly stumbling with a light blush as he watched him. "BOY, DO I!"

"Alright, but you gotta clean yourself up first." He handed her the rug.

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at that, a grin sliding up his face as he pretty much shot up from his seat - slightly stumbling with a light blush as he watched him. "BOY, DO I!"

Shai quickly grabbed the rag and cleaner her self up then tossed it aside and started trying to climb down the chair. Rolling onto her bell and reaching a leg down to try and touch the floor as she tried to get

off the chair

Shai quickly grabbed the rag and cleaner her self up then tossed it aside and started trying to climb down the chair. Rolling onto her bell and reaching a leg down to try and touch the floor as she tried to get

off the chair

Graham picked up Shai and kept his arms tight around here. "Come on you two." They walked quickly outside. "Alright kid, a deal is a deal. Go ahead and do what you were born to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back