• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The woods never seem to end

Vincent tilted his head. Was she his girlfriend? She said I love you a lot.

But did he even gave a significant other?

»JW

Kristin somehow found a way to get the paperwork from the front office and called one of her old "friends". His name was Jarret he was a HUGE techi and probably had a pair of legs if Vincent wanted them.

That was of course if he did have some so she asked him and he did. She walked beck to your room to fill out the paperwork and talk to Vincent about the animatronic leg thing.

"H-hey...... um so I go the paperwork to get you out and I want to make sure we have the same story when I get you out. Also I know someone who could get you some really cool leg braces but that's if you want them....."

Kristin winced and backs up "No.... I came here because someone was talking about you behind your back and i went to kill them. If it had not been about you I'd be gone....."

Vincent looked away. Was he that bad? That useless?

Of course he was. He was just a damn idiot. That was right.

He didn't know anything. Anyone. Why would anyone want him in the first place?

He looked at himself and clenched his teeth. Yeah. Disgusting.

»JW

Kristin sighed "I wish I could be human and I wish I could be your girlfriend but..... I'm not either of those..... I'm sorry. I should probably leave...... A innocent mortal human will help you one day......" stands up crying and jumps out the window running.

Vincent clenched his teeth and closed his eyes. Served him right for actually caring about something.

»JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back