• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The woods never seem to end

Vincent looked at her a moment, confused and absorbing her words. He blushed in the slightest. "Thanks..?" He said.

»JW

Vincent smiled in the slightest. "Sorry..I don't know anyone. Or, I don't think I do." He glanced away.

»JW

"O-oh... okay..... so Vincent I heard that um..... you have a memory loss problem.... do you remember anything before the hospital?"

"I know how you feel I've licked a couple of years going across, not know who my family was where I came from and for a few years WHAT I was......."

Kristin frowned "so you are one of those people..... HAHAHA MAYBE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU AND NOT THE OTHER GUY!" Kristin slowly pulls out her knife but stops.

The knife is her hand disintegrated as she heard police sirens "Shit!" She looks at you with eye of pity then kisses you cheek "this isn't the last time you see me" then she open the window in you room and jumps landing perfectly and running.

(How did it disintegrate?)

Vincent stared quite blankly at the window. He couldn't tell if her touch was real or not. He couldn't tell if anything was anymore, actually.

»JW

(Well that's complicated if you look at the weapon section of where I described Kristin it says "demon knife" I think of it as part of her soul that she gave up to the knife is connected to her mentally)

Kristin run and run until she was sure she was far enough in the woods then she pulled off her backpack and set up camp.

(Ah. Okay.)

Vincent just sat, as always, blankly staring, desperately trying to remember something. What, he didn't care. Just something.

»JW

Vincent denied anything about anyone coming into his room. It was probably merely his imagination anyway.

»JW

after the police left a note that Kristin had left felt off your pillow and I onto your sholder.

" Vincent,

While I was with you I didn't really tell you who I was, or WHAT I was. As i did tell you for a few years i actually didnt know this myself. Vincent i am immortal, i am a murderer and only partialy human. But somehow, somehow you brought me back. See you tomorrow.

Love you,

Kristin

Vincent started at the note for a long time, unable to discern how she was immortal, much less how she'd come to see him tomorrow.

»JW

Kristin smiled as the Sat down on a log and picked her phone back up. This was great, she had found someone who was not afraid of her or at least he didn't call the police on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back