• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The woods never seem to end

*next day* Kristin wakes up to the alarm on her phone and packs up camp. She leaves to the hospital after washing her shirt and sweatshirt, putting her backpack on and eating breakfast. "oh Vincent I love you" she says as she walks to the hospital.

Kristin walks in avoiding eye contact with the people and cameras then sit down on the side of your bed stroking you face gently with the back of her hand " you're even cuter asleep....." she smiles and gets off the bed.

Vincent stirred slightly and furrowed his brothers in his sleep, shifting onto one side. He let out a cry and woke, pain tearing through his left thigh.

»JW

Vincent pushed her away just a bit. "Please...You're making it worse." He groaned and pulled himself to his back.

He pulled back his hospital gown, showing sutures closing a gaping wound on his thigh.

»JW

Kristin backs away with a bit of a red glare in her eyes "i-i'm s-sorry...... oh my gosh the smell....... how did i not...... i-i'll go g-get the nurses.." Kristin winces and trips falling back onto the floor shaking. "the s-smell........"

Kristin winces at the comment "A-at least L-let me B-bandage it...... please" she stands up and walks to the cabinets on the other side of the room.

"I go insane by the smell...... I usually cut myself to set of the frenzy before I kill..... now please i don't want to kill you......" she comes back over with a bundle of gauze

Vincent took the gauze from her and wrapped his wound, in the process moving his gown to one side without thinking, exposing himself unintentionally.

»JW

Kristin blushes lightly but plays it off by putting her hood on and acting like she did it because of the cameras. "W-when was the last time you went outside?"

"I don't know. I don't remember anything." Vincent said, finishing with his wound and covering himself again.

»JW

Kristin, now having recovered, giggles a little "Do you know who you remind me of? The little boy from the movie "The little Princess". you know that movie?"

(ARGGGG I GOT MY MOVIES MIXED UP I MENT FROM THE SECRET GARDEN) Kristin smiles and sits down on the edge of the bed " Well in the movie the boy cant walk and is hidden in a locked room in a mansion. everyone thinks he is sick but he really isn't actually. The main character from the story moves into the mansion with her Aunt after her parents die in a earthquake. The girl is a spoiled brat and never listens to her aunt and is very picky and nosy. One day while wandering off in the mansion, being nosy, she finds the boy and talks to him. At first they both act like brats but after a while they get nicer and nicer to each other. The girl Finds this garden but doesn't tell anyone but the boy. one day the girl convencies the boy to go out side and she puts him in a wheelchair because he cant walk, she brings him the Garden which is beautiful and colorful and then they sneak out more and more often. But then one day the aunt figures out and locks them both back up. Of course the girl is smart and uses a jump-rope to crawl out her window and into his and they make a great escape in the they Garden where they meet the boys father. The father had been away for a very long time and that's the reason the boy had been so.... sick before the boy then walks out of his chair to meet the father and...well.... Live happily ever after..." Kristin ends up tearing up but smiles at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You make it seem like I'm the boy and you're the girl." Vincent said softly. "I suppose that means you want to take me away from this place?" Vincent tilted his head and smiled just slightly.

»JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back