[The Wedding Crashers] OOC Thread

I'm in a conversation with Thorn Darkblade about bringing him into the game, since its only Story Time posting right now. The game is still young, so he won't be far behind.

I must ask, are you friends with the bride, or the groom?

And, if possible, neither. Sword-for-hire kind of schtick. My House may be (House undecided), and they may have offered me as a contract, or a favor though

Everyone else has just stopped posting. :cry: I had thought it was just due to the holidays and with the new year things would pick back up, but no luck.

It would be easier if you had some personal reason to be at the wedding, unless you are the bride's bodyguard. That could work.

Odd. I looked at the player base and all damn fine players. Black's in 2 games of mine, and Ebon in 1. And I'm playing in another game with Midboss (Reaver's game), although a few of the folks in that one, I dislike, so quietly dropped out for now until I have the urge to write again

Bodyguard works very well. I normally don't play combat beasts, but, I've had the urge to. Permission to make a combat monster? I normally don't...just...something about playing a dual wielding guy on fire brings out the murder in me...

Its a mystery to me. :? But, I had no problem with running ST in a solo game, but I saw your plea for a game and was interested.

Bodyguard works very well. I normally don't play combat beasts' date=' but, I've had the urge to. Permission to make a combat monster? I normally don't...just...something about playing a dual wielding guy on fire brings out the murder in me...[/quote']
Be my guest. ST's character is not the combat type, so I was having to dial back the upcomming encounters. Having a good fighter on the team will let me bring some pain, and let ST be more supportive instead of a frontline fighter.

Well, go ahead and get a draft of your character up for me to look at. I'm heading to bed, since I've got a nasty headache and its creeping towards midnight. We can carry on more in the morning.

/wave

I'll try to pull this concept together pretty quick like since things are going along already. I am planning to have a good bit of combat stuffs, but also some presence and generally a bull dog like stance. :-P If it gets too similar to your idea Thorn just let me know.

If there is anything to iron out with contacts or backstory for knowing anyone let me know. Going to go read up on the story so far. :)

I added Feantari to the game. He should have his character up soon, and then we can figure out if you were on the ship the whole time, or waiting at Wavecrest for the bridal party to arrive.

By the name alone I couldn't tell. Sorry if I offered any offense. :oops:

Feantari said:
Am a she. (apparently I end up playing dudes alot though? *shrug*) :-P
Its not like I haven't ended up playing mostly women in the games I've joined. :wink:

Multiple questions!

Even though he is a Lost Egg, he isn't actually Outcaste, being adopted unofficially by a House...should I build him on Dynastic build plus the 50, or Outcaste build plus the 50?

Ink Monkeys, Errata'd Charms, Hundredfold Facets, Thousand Correct Actions, Dreams of the First Age (errata'd as well), allowed?

Use Dynastic plus the 50 for your character build, since you were raised in the Isle. With the rest of the stuff you asked about, if you find a Charm or artifact that is not in the core DB book, I'll probably ok it, just run it past me real quick.

I need to flesh out the backstory and name a sword, but the mechanics and things are in place for review. Let me know if anything needs adjusting.

My initial review doesn't show any problems. Looks good so far.

Ok, progress check. How are we doing? Just about ready to jump in?

Yeah, I think I'm about ready. Today has been busy busy, but I'll try to get the backstory written up before I dip my toes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back