[The Wedding Crashers] OOC Thread

She's waiting fo Viet to say something that she can use as a wedge to ask about the manse. From there, she has a few ideas. ;)

Busy weekend for me right now. I should have the next thread up by Monday. Just to let you guys know that I have not forgotten you.

Warstrider kung fu? Oh, it's about to happen.

If I took two warstrider Daiklaves, could Thrain use Fire Dragon Style charms? Or does the 'strider itself count as a non-form weapon?

Warstriders are just heavy armor. So long as your style will work with armor, you're good.

Sorry. I've been very unmotivated lately. I'll get to the fight later tonight, I promise.

prepping for a thing this eve so probably mia until tomorrow sometime

quick question, mobility penalties get applied to attacks right? I thought most warstriders had some pretty high mobility penalties

I'm out of town at the moment, and I don't have my books with me to know what the penalties are. I was going to not worry about it, since its strider vs strider. The penalties cancel out.

Well, some of us aren't in striders so just trying to figure out what applies and stuffs, but after the weekend. :)

Yeah. I have him in another game and he's vanished there, too. I wonder if he's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back