The Weaponeers [Inactive]

Dex walked a foot before Chet stopped him. Dex looked at him. "Hey what are doing?" Chet looked at Mr.Arket then he looked back Dex. "Remember if we never fight weaponeers alone. We fight in teams." Meanwhile Todd and Deven are looking at the knight. Deven looked at Todd. "So does this thing have free will, or does Gatti have to tell it what to do?" Todd shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. We'll just have to see."

Gatti jumped on the back of his knight and said, "I summoned you to help take care of these guys," and it used it's swords to slash at two of the men; meanwhile Gatti threw the emperor to causing a minor explosion with a heavy earthquake, "man I might be causing much damage but it only gets worse."

Spectra and Chivalry walked up to the group and Spectra asked, "Hey, hey, hey. Guys why are you fighting? You're causing property damage."

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

With a quick motion Loki disappears and then reappears behind the two facing him. Click. His sword clicks back into place and he smirks. The swords that the two were holding fall to the ground in pieces, and their hands are cut as well. "Your worthless human weapons are nothing compared to mine. So what was that about me fearing you? Cause it isnt working, i am so shaking in my sandals right now." He laughs slightly and takes a few steps back.

He turns towards spectra "in all honesty I was at first threatened, now they wrecked my shop so I'll strike back and strike hard,"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Chivalry steps in and told the boy, "Using a poor imitation of a knight with many swords. You don't know a true knights power." Chivalry then takes out a hand full of this yellow poweder and applyed it with his ultra greatsword. The sword starts glowing yellow and has a lighting effect on it. "Now let's all just go home before we do something that we might regret."

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Todd and Deven were able to deflect the blows. But it's kinda difficult to do that during a earthquake. Todd heard a familiar voice from behind him. "Oh Mr.Spectra nice to see you and Mr.Ash here." Deven looked back at the two. "These people were causing troubles with the operation.,so thought it was time to take them down. Then they heard two swords falling on the ground. They looked at a sight that never want to see. Their comrades falling.

Deven ran full speed towards Mr.Arket and he punched him as hard as he can on his temple. Which sent him flying down the street and he followed him. Todd pulled another remote with a green button. He pushed it and it started to blink. It was tracker so a medical team can get there ASAP. Which is twenty seconds. Todd then Ran after Deven. "HEY SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!" They were running at top speed of seventy miles per hour. During that they were able to keep hitting Mr.Arket which kept him flying down the street. Then he hit a building. More precisely a motel. The two ran through the hole. In the wall.

Meanwhile at the magic shop

A black ambulance stopped by and two masked men jumped out and grabbed both Dex and Chet and their hands. They caries them inside the ambulance and speeded towards the hospital.

Back to the fight at hand

They saw Mr.Arket in the wall. That's when two unleashed their furry. Todd grabbed his head then he smashed him through everything. The walls, the floor, and everything else you find in a motel room. He made craters in the floor with Mr.Arkets head. He then hold him so Deven could hit him. Deven punched as hard as he can in the ribs. He at least heard four ribs breaking. They both grabbed his head and smashed it through the table. Deven looked Mr.Arket about ready to attack. Todd stopped him. "No let's go we got more important people to worry about. Then they looked at the tracker. Then they left the motel.

Ten minutes later

After ten minutes of running across rooftops they made it to the hospital. They didn't need to say anything when they walked in. Now they wait in the waiting hoping for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricci looked around after she had woken up,due to her fainting after getting hit by the car earlier."Woah..." Her eyes grew wide at the toppled building,and she got up.Ricci winced,looking at her side.She pulled away the black fabric of her cloak from her side,and Ricci layed her hand on the wound gently.It healed rather quickly,and she walked closer to a small group.Gatti was in it,along with two other men.Ricci squinted,but she didn't regonize either one.

"Arket hold on," he got the knight of sword to do a giant jump towards them and threw the priestess at Arket to keep him in the fight "don't die on me," he pulls 3 more cards and one makes him freeze "no hesitation life or death I call... the devil," he threw the card and it turned into a destructive fireball annihilating everything in it's path towards the two attacking Arket.

While they waited Todd got up and left. Deven didn't asked where he was going. He made it back to the motel and found Mr.Arket still there. He picked him up and carried him to the hospital. When he made it back he told the woman at the desk that someone needs help. Then Todd carried him to a empty room and he put him on a empty bed. He wrote a note. When he finished he stabbed the note into the night stand. Then he headed back to the waiting room. "Nothing yet." Deven told him when he sat down. Todd didn't respond.

Loki sat up and growled, "They think that this is okay? Vincent you're up." Loki's hair turned a deep red and eyes his changed color into a dark green. "Wonderful this will be fun!" Vincent got up and looked at the note on the nightstand.

The note

Dear Mr.Arket.. Or at this point whatever the hell your name is, I don't care at this point. Even with today's predicament we still need help finding the man that did this to you and others. We especially need help more then ever now with two of out men down. If you agree meet us in the waiting room once you read this and we'll talk. From Todd Neville

In the waiting room

Deven looked at Todd. "Where's your knife?" Todd just looked at the wall. "You'll see if he accepts." Then the just went back into silence.

Vincent walks into the room where the two men were asleep getting their hands fixed after he cut them off. He smirks slightly and goes about brutally beating one of them. "Dex i believe? Enjoy your stay, cause you arent leaving. But in case someone gets mad and tries to get revenge, it wont point my way." He walks out of the room making sure once again that it looks like someone other then him did it, before heading into the lobby.

The two heard some of the staff running towards Dexs and Chet's room. Deven looked up. "What the hell is going on?" Todd tilted his head down. "He probably got them." Deven looked at him confused. "What do you mean him?" Todd looked at him. "You'll see."

Vincent sits on a chair and crosses his legs, he keeps a straight face even though he wants to destroy the other members of that little group, but he will bide his time. "Hmm maybe i need to get new clothes, probably more modern though. Loki likes this get-up. I on the other hand hate it... hmmmm." He starts thinking about clothing options as he notices the staff run towards the room he just left.

Todd noticed Mr.Arket walking into the waiting room and sitting down on a chair a few feet away from them. He looked at Deven. "Go to Chet's and Dexs room I'll be back." Deven got up and headed towards the room. Todd toke a seat right across from Mr.Arket. "He looked at him. "So do you accept?"

He holds out the knife towards Todd and smirks. "I suppose we have a deal, i hate the creators more then i hate you. Is something happening right now?" He motions towards Deven running off.

Todd grabbed his knife and he toke care of it. He heard his question. "Don't even give me that bullshit you already know what's going on." He surprisingly kept calm about.

(For some reason this reminds of a Batman and Joker moment. Love it.)

Vincent raises an eyebrow, "I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I woke up, read the note and came straight here. So what exactly are you accusing me of, without proper proof."

Vatic flies around and feels the need to kill something. Her natural instincts taking over. "Heh." The angel in her was awakening as a smirk spreads across her face in the sky.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

he sighed as he knew the battle was over he sent back his knight he used strength and preistess to help fix up his magic shop.

Todd became more focus on Mr.Arket. He looked actually confused. "Wait. Whats your name sir?" Hoping that he's not trying to trick him.

"I am Vincent, the second of three. Loki's mind needed a rest so i am taking over for the time being. Luckily we know how to change our eye and hair color so people wont get confused." He nods slightly at the man, and smirks. "That answer your question?"

Todd cracked his neck to relieve his stress. He heard over a dozen pops on each side. "So you have a really big case of multiple personality disorder. Oh yes that does answer my first question."

"Not so much as multiple personalities. It's more i have 3 people in my head at once. Although only me and Loki do most of the work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back