The Weaponeers [Inactive]

Vatic feels auras ranging in distressing ranks. Flying over the aura she noticed one was familiar because it was three.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"In a sense i am Loki, without being Loki. Everything he experiences i do to. What he sees, knows, tastes and hears is just a fraction of the connections our minds have. And when it comes too Nexus, same thing, although he hasnt been around since we first split."

"During the weaponeers program, we were part of a secret side project that was hopeing to make super soldiers without using drugs or special suits. It failed. I am the only survivor from those tests. My mind was split, and my body became what it is now. I am a lot stronger, faster, smarter etc etc then most others. But the fact my mind is so warped and twisted, doesn't help."

Vatic landed on a and kept her distance but listened in on Vincent and Todd's conversation.

"Well going back to my first question. Do you accept my offer of a temporary partnership?" He pulled out his hand hoping for a handshake.

"What a partnership?" Vatic thinks, but Loki would never, although Vincent might. She frowns a bit. Should I syrup in? Probably not sure thinks to herself.

He use the world to find those others in a hospital he couldn't endanger innocent sick people so he decided to be civil about this and wait outside to see if he could get some info on the way he saw the angel from earlier he used the star to land on the roof and ask questions, "HEY, angel girl what are you doing."

Vatic senses his aura change. A deal has been made. It wasn't her place to intervene, but humans were such stupid creatures.

Todd looked past Vincent. He noticed a familiar blindfold wearing angle. "Hey I think your angle friend is hear.. Now if you need me I got families to call." He stood and started to walk towards the room. He walked by the angle. "He's all yours angle." He continued towards the room.

Vatic felt Todd's presence. "Hmph." Is all she had to say. After that she immediately had a huge bulk of her force throb in her head. "Ack." She said shivering.

Todd made it to the room. The sight was just like he thought. One of them was in a coma. "Well I didn't expect that." He thought to himself. He walked up to Deven. Deven didn't even looked back to see Todd. "So he accepted?" Todd walked up to Dexs bed. "Yes he agreed to help us find the boss." Deven took a seat in one of the chairs. "What are we going to do with him afterwards?" Todd looked at him. "He can go back to his little life of his." Deven got up. "Wait after what he's done to Chet and Dex your gonna let him walk!?" He said angrily. "Yes because he's been through a similar experiment that we did. So I thought he deserves to walk after this." He got up and sat down in the chair between the beds.

Vatic knocked on the door. She could sense Todd's aura it wasn't pleasant but it wasn't evil. She stood there, examining all of their auras and she could feel Dex's pain.

Vincent gets up and walks out of the hospital and walks towards a clothing shop. He buys some clothes and walks out wearing some normal sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt. "Much better, plus it makes my red hair look more awesome." He laughs loudly and heads towards the park.

Todd heard a knock on the door. He got up from his chair and walked over to the door. He opened the door and he saw the angle from earlier. Todd wasn't expecting to see her at the door. He nodded and he backed up. "Come in. Mam."

Vatic bowed her head and entered slowly. She scaned the room and felt the weakest aura. He lifted her spell book and quietly said, "I can help him heal if you'd like."

At first as the man left Gatti thought he looked similar to the other guy he met but his hair and clothes said other wise "ah nevermind,"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Todd closed the door and sat back in the chair. He looked at her then Dex. He nodded. "Do it please." He looked back at the angle. "You know what? We never asked for your name."

"My name is Vatic." She mumbled an incantation as her hands scanned the injured person. Her hands turned a highlighter blue color and she lifted off the ground a little. "There, " She said touching the ground with her feet again. "He'll be alright." She began to exit but she turned to face Todd, "Do not harm the man of three for if you do I will harm thee." She then proceeded to leave.

"Hey doc, I got your order." Chivalry was giving a package to the doctors when he sees Vatic walking by. "Oh hey, your Spectra's friend, right?" He asked.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

"Im fine, just delivering some special herbs. What are you doing here?" Asked Chiv

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back