• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The war of Ixeodell: A pokemon role play

Kiwikat

The best dog gone kat in the south
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
questions? Comments? Complaints? Concerns? Please say them here

@Kiwikat

This is very fascinating, but I have one question. Since we would be in pokemon form how exactly would weapons be used? For instance if someone were to choose an eevee it's not like it'll be capable of holding a sword. So should we be putting what attacks they can use such as tackle leer so on so forth?

a fair point... but... in that same scenario, lets say that evee is against a machoke with a war hamer, if the evee was wearing armor thick enough or had spikes. Evee dashes hard into machoke's stomatch as he lifts the hammer to swing. and evee smashes into his chest with thick armor or spikes. I would not think it wise to hand something that walks on all fours a sword but you could give that troop a different purpose such as battering ram, siege, or a make shift wall

Good question

sorry I missed the other part of the question

Yes put what moves they have

Yes that sounds fair I didn't even think of strong armor used as a battery ram. Final question before I begin my Character Sheet: Is there a certain evolution level we should be at? Or could we choose anything from a caterpie to a conkeldurr? Minus legendaries of course

if you chose to be an early evolution make sure you keep track of all the stuff you do and how you might go about evolving, age, experience, loss, joy, your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back