• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The war of Ixeodell: A pokemon role play

Kiwikat

The best dog gone kat in the south
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here is where you come in, in this medieval pokemon rp you are a member of one of the tribes, backstory can be whatever you want it to be (so long as you are not direct royalty, princes, kings, queens, princess etc or as long as you are not a legendary) so here is what you must fill out

Name

Pokemon

Tribe (if you are a dual type Pokemon choose one of the two types to be your tribe)

Backstory

Weapon of choice

so now I am sure you are wondering what I meant by "what I say goes" a few minutes back

instead of being one charector I will instead be... EVERY SINGLE NPC you encounter... I do this for several reasons...

1. so if you try doinging anything illegal I can decide the punishment based on only what the people around you have seen

2. so if I am gone for some reason I wont come back and miss an entire war because the only way a war can happen is if I am right there beside you in the front lines

3. I could not decide what I would want to be in this rp

(ps you are not those weird humanoid pokemon things, you are the actual Pokemon like in the game... like if you are hericross you would be just a hericross)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Andrena Teka (Andy)

Pokemon: Timburr

Tribe: Fighting

Backstory: Andy has been raised by her mother all her life. Her father passed away in a construction accident before she hatched. The on-going battle of the tribes terrified her. The fear lead her to joining in the fight. She prefers to use her hands in battle, but carries a knife just in case she needs it. All she wants is to see the end of the war, and to finally live at peace. Andy doesn't care about winning the war, just living long enough to see the end of it.

Move set: Leer, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Wake-up Slap

Weapon of choice: Brass Knuckled Knife

tactical-brass-knuckles-knife-0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back