• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gadgets and Gizmos: Skyrim on a New Platform

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

banner.png

• In the year 2020, not much has changed compared to today. The only major difference? Video game technology. One month ago, in May, the leading companies, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, and other announced that the government of the United States has approved the new virtual reality headset known commonly as Mercury to begin its infancy stages within America. It had been developed in Japan but underwent no advanced testing, thus leaving every other first world nation that could afford the hard and software to be a bit skeptical. Yet after a few long years of deliberation, it was finally decided that the pros outweighed the cons (for the companies at least) and they were going to begin testing.

• But...this then brought along another problem.

They could throw together some poorly constructed test game, have the players run through a few things whilst monitoring their vitals and say ‘good day.’ Though that wasn't exciting enough, they needed to rope the players in with something everyone loved. And so, by teaming up with Bethesda Studios, they managed to tweak and perfect The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for this purpose. Enticing enough? FUCK YEAH. The amount of applications were huge, sifting through the various 12 years olds who had no idea what they were getting into and the 40 year old men that were stuck in their mother’s basement because they couldn't afford college. But, after seeing that there was no one remotely eligible, they decided to take a different approach. Searching for average yet frequent players of popular games, they sent out letters to those they deemed worthy of such an experience.

This...this so where you come in. You were just returning from a long day at work or about to head to your morning classes when the letter was dropped into your mailbox. Opening the rather official looking document, you stood dumbfounded. You never sent in an application, so, why you?

Well…

Why question it when you can jump for joy?

Link!
Detailed - Gadgets and Gizmos: Skyrim on a New Platform

Last edited by a moderator:
MikkiAli said:

I love thiiiissss

wish i was apart of Brotherhood tho ;_;

Lemme grab the link... But if @InsaneEntry doesn't make their sheet a week from reservation (and they haven't given any notice for me to give an extension) you can have it. ^^

Lilah Tunth] [FONT=Cookie]HOLY MOLY.[/FONT][FONT=Cookie] I needed this![/FONT] [/QUOTE] Wonderful! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/gadgets-and-gizmos-skyrim-on-a-new-platform.232564/ said:
Detailed - Gadgets and Gizmos: Skyrim on a New Platform[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back