• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Want Hierarchy

theunderwolf said:
Cool! I'll get started right away. Question: i was thinking of doing something like a back alley doctor/scientist with questionable morals and practices do you think that would work?
The general population of Reina isn't exactly insanely intelligent, so scientist is probably a stretch. You could make a character who salvages all kind of chemicals that get dropped, though, and acts as if he can use them proficently.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gilgog

I can accept your character, but I really, REALLY wanna emphasize that Midnight is gonna cost your character. Like, this isn't a cool little edgy thing to make your character dark, I'll put him through hell. Also, Omega is off the table for him. I don't want to discourage you at all, just ensure you're clear on that.

@Irianne

Sorry for the background misunderstanding/miscommunication on my part. I'll give you an additional five days (so till next friday, right before we start) due to you having to redo it. I hope that's enough!

Sunbather said:
@Gilgog
I can accept your character, but I really, REALLY wanna emphasize that Midnight is gonna cost your character. Like, this isn't a cool little edgy thing to make your character dark, I'll put him through hell. Also, Omega is off the table for him. I don't want to discourage you at all, just ensure you're clear on that.

@Irianne

Sorry for the background misunderstanding/miscommunication on my part. I'll give you an additional five days (so till next friday, right before we start) due to you having to redo it. I hope that's enough!
So what is it going to do exactly, considering that he has currently just started it, and has been told that it has no side affects. I included it to make interactions more interesting with him, and to add an extra small plot, stop the addiction, so I don't mind things being bad at all. I hadn't seen anyone else have an addicted character and I thought we needed one.

Sunbather said:
@Irianne
No problem, that should be plenty of time. I already have a new summary I just have to write it up properly. Thank you for the extension :)

@Cyber Lithium @Pandacorn @Irianne @Kal @TerraBooma @theunderwolf

Okay! Due to slot restrictions and personal choices, you have been selected as accepted! Everyone else, this is not personal or any sort of judgement, it merely means I only have so and so many slots to give out, and some just appealed more to what I have in mind. I do hope you find roleplays you enjoy, and I hope this does not upset you.

As for the accepted ones, congrats! I do have some personal matters to deal with at the moment, that really restrain me, time-wise. (That's also why this post did not come Friday, as promised, but today.) That means that the actual start may be postponed for a while. How long exactly, I do not know, though I reckon it shouldn't be terribly long. In any case, I'll keep you all updated whenever a concrete date is on the horizon. In the meantime, do get ready to jump into Reina, and if you like, plot relationships with your fellows.

Much love <3

How exciting! I can't wait to get started. If anyone wants to have their character know Cass in some way prior to the start of the game, I'm always open to thinking up feasible relationships.

TerraBooma said:
Woooo
I'm trying to think of something bad ass to say but like really Drystan just wants to do business.
Well look forward to being the only male PC ;p

Irianne said:
How exciting! I can't wait to get started. If anyone wants to have their character know Cass in some way prior to the start of the game, I'm always open to thinking up feasible relationships.
Well look forward to being the only male PC ;p
I would imagine that at some point in her life Cass would need to get some sort of injury treated. Maybe she goes to a certain Doctor Mako?

theunderwolf said:
I would imagine that at some point in her life Cass would need to get some sort of injury treated. Maybe she goes to a certain Doctor Mako?
Possibly, depending on what sort of payment your character takes for healing people up. Cass' mom was unlikely to have sought medical attention for her for anything that wasn't serious and she didn't really have resources of her own until very recently. Even if Cass couldn't afford you we could still have met, though. Do you make house calls? I work for an as-of-yet-unnamed underling of Epitah's, if he was unwell I could've been sent to bring you to him. Maybe multiple times, he could have some sort of chronic illness if you like.

Well shit, Drystan is the only guy xD

Drystan's shop sells a little bit of everything based on whatever the Scavengers bring in, so I mean anyone could have come to his shop at some point.

Irianne said:
Possibly, depending on what sort of payment your character takes for healing people up. Cass' mom was unlikely to have sought medical attention for her for anything that wasn't serious and she didn't really have resources of her own until very recently. Even if Cass couldn't afford you we could still have met, though. Do you make house calls? I work for an as-of-yet-unnamed underling of Epitah's, if he was unwell I could've been sent to bring you to him. Maybe multiple times, he could have some sort of chronic illness if you like.
generally she works for what you can afford and can't afford to be picky about her workplace so yes to both

Pandacorn said:
@Irianne, does it seem plausible that Anaise and Cass would know each other? Since both work beneath the Epitah's underlings.
Yeah, totally plausible. I need to name the underling she works for and sort out a bit about him, but I think I'll do that after working out stuff with the other players. Lets me be extra flexible about it! :)

Anyway, so you work for lots of different people, right? I picture the guy I work for having some kind of office, though I have no idea what he would need such a thing for. I don't know. But yeah, sure, let's just say we've seen each other around a lot at... wherever it is Cass deals with her boss.

Also... who hooked you up with your apartment in the first place? Was it Powell? Because I was also hooked up with a place to live by an Epitah-underling-guy, so maybe they picked the same building. I assume some places would be more friendly than others to them, and so they'd obviously think of them first when trying to find someplace for somebody to live. We could potentially be neighbors, or even roommates if you'd like.

TerraBooma said:
Well shit, Drystan is the only guy xD
Drystan's shop sells a little bit of everything based on whatever the Scavengers bring in, so I mean anyone could have come to his shop at some point.
You specifically give good deals to the people who work for Epitah, don't you? Because that was pretty much exactly my idea for Cass -- being sent to pick up things and stuff over the city. So if you're a person they frequent I'm sure I've run errands to your shop multiple times :)

Also wasn't it "Draxen"?

theunderwolf said:
generally she works for what you can afford and can't afford to be picky about her workplace so yes to both
Okay cool, we'll say she's brought you to <dude-who-needs-a-name>'s place, then. I'm not totally sure how well we'd get along. I think Cass would find the freakier side of Mako totally fucking terrifying, so it all depends on whether or not that would've come up. What sort of illness/condition/whatever do you want to have been dealing with? Maybe it's particularly messy or painful and your character finds it exciting when it's acting up again. You're a healer, and presumably a good one... so maybe Cass respects you for what you do, but is incredibly wary of your... other side.

Irianne said:
Yeah, totally plausible. I need to name the underling she works for and sort out a bit about him, but I think I'll do that after working out stuff with the other players. Lets me be extra flexible about it! :)
Anyway, so you work for lots of different people, right? I picture the guy I work for having some kind of office, though I have no idea what he would need such a thing for. I don't know. But yeah, sure, let's just say we've seen each other around a lot and... wherever it is Cass deals with her boss.

Also... who hooked you up with your apartment in the first place? Was it Powell? Because I was also hooked up with a place to live by an Epitah-underling-guy, so maybe they picked the same building. I assume some places would be more friendly than others to them, and so they'd obviously think of them first when trying to find someplace for somebody to live. We could potentially be neighbors, or even roommates if you'd like.

You specifically give good deals to the people who work for Epitah, don't you? Because that was pretty much exactly my idea for Cass -- being sent to pick up things and stuff over the city. So if you're a person they frequent I'm sure I've run errands to your shop multiple times :)

Also wasn't it "Draxen"?

Okay cool, we'll say she's brought you to <dude-who-needs-a-name>'s place, then. I'm not totally sure how well we'd get along. I think Cass would find the freakier side of Mako totally fucking terrifying, so it all depends on whether or not that would've come up. What sort of illness/condition/whatever do you want to have been dealing with? Maybe it's particularly messy or painful and your character finds it exciting when it's acting up again. You're a healer, and presumably a good one... so maybe Cass respects you for what you do, but is incredibly wary of your... other side.
Yeah the cereal reaction to mako is she's a real sweetie when she's not being freaky so it'd be fun to see as for condition I figure that it could be an old wound or just run of the mill we live in a dangerous place so we get hurt often injury a, cuts bruises etc

Hey there @Sunbather, I was just wondering what the status was on this RP. It's been over a month since we were originally supposed to start and while I don't mind waiting, I did notice that you've been back around RpN and recently put up a new interest check for a different RP. If you've lost interest in this one that's totally fine, it happens, and forcing yourself to run something that no longer sounds fun rarely works out well in the long run. I'd just like a status update please, if that's alright. I try not to join too many RPs at once and I've been keeping a "slot" open for this one, so to speak, so I just wanna make sure it's actually still happening. If not, again, no hard feelings. Maybe I'll hop in one of your other ones :)

Irianne said:
Hey there @Sunbather, I was just wondering what the status was on this RP. It's been over a month since we were originally supposed to start and while I don't mind waiting, I did notice that you've been back around RpN and recently put up a new interest check for a different RP. If you've lost interest in this one that's totally fine, it happens, and forcing yourself to run something that no longer sounds fun rarely works out well in the long run. I'd just like a status update please, if that's alright. I try not to join too many RPs at once and I've been keeping a "slot" open for this one, so to speak, so I just wanna make sure it's actually still happening. If not, again, no hard feelings. Maybe I'll hop in one of your other ones :)
Oh gosh, I am so sorry for keeping any of you lovely people from potentially joining something else. For that, I want to apologize. I haven't lost interest per se, but there's been a problem with the lore, essentially, and I've since began to rework stuff from scratch. I honest to god don't know how this RP would fit into its own lore now that the background for a many storytwists is so radically different, so I've been meaning to say that it is post-poned/frozen for the time being. I really thought I had posted already, but I have not. Again, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. :(

Sunbather said:
Oh gosh, I am so sorry for keeping any of you lovely people from potentially joining something else. For that, I want to apologize. I haven't lost interest per se, but there's been a problem with the lore, essentially, and I've since began to rework stuff from scratch. I honest to god don't know how this RP would fit into its own lore now that the background for a many storytwists is so radically different, so I've been meaning to say that it is post-poned/frozen for the time being. I really thought I had posted already, but I have not. Again, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. :(
No problem, thank you for clarifying :)

Thank you for letting us know! :3 Also if there's anything we can do (tweak our backgrounds or something along those lines), I'm more than willing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back