• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Want Hierarchy

I'm not hurt, I just don't understand, haha.

Pandacorn said:
Question! Does midnight have any adverse effects on one's pregnancy? This is completely out of the blue and I apologize. I am currently playing around with a few ideas for my character's history. Some drugs if you take them while pregnant will harm your baby when they are born. Is Midnight similar?
Completely valid question! No, it does not. That's why Midnight is so popular despite the Krux. There are no other side effects. You just get really high and feel great (until the Inkrux do their thing) but your body doesn't decline or anything like that.

Sunbather said:
I'm not hurt, I just don't understand, haha.
Completely valid question! No, it does not. That's why Midnight is so popular despite the Krux. There are no other side effects. You just get really high and feel great (until the Inkrux do their thing) but your body doesn't decline or anything like that.
trashed my old CS and wrote a new one. @Sunbather

@Pandacorn

I stumbled upon her art on accident and tried finding more and more to piece together that brilliant story of hers. It's so lovely~

Yes! I would absolutely love to help~ It's no obligation for me; I may or may not picture browse in my free time >w> But, let me digress!
When you have the time, give me a description or list of descriptors you're looking for in the ideal picture. It could be the characters' looks, the feeling the picture should give, the ambiance, the tone, however you best describe what you're seeking. Then, I'll throw you tons of finds, and you tell me anything from 'no' to 'sorta, it has the _____ of what I'm looking for,' and I use that to narrow down my searches, and then repeat the process. All I ask is that you be picky, don't be shy to say no!

@Sunbather

(You know her art too! <3 Which picture of hers did you use for your previous avatar, if I may ask?)

Thank you! 'Scavenger' encompasses the idea perfectly. I'll get to working on her~

SivOmega said:

Frey Ra' Ezreal Eurghnano

"You're sad, homeless and addicted. Let me help you with that."

? Vitals ?

? Character Name: Frey Ra' Ezreal Eurghnano

? Alias / Nickname: Free

? Sex: Male

? Age: 18

? Place of Birth: Reina

? Occupation: None

? Midnight User: No

? Appearance ?

Height: 185cm

Weight: 69kg

Build: Somewhat small bone structure, quite skinny

Eye colour: Turquoise

Hair: Used to be light brown, dyed silver/white. Long enough to reach his eyes, slightly curly.

Extra:

-Frey has a tattoo of two masks on his upper back. One of the masks is melancholic, whilst the other one is grinning. Under the masks is written
"Save the idiots".

-Two piercings in his left ear, three in his right.

-Along his left thigh runs a long scar.

-Often has turquoise headphones with him

-White eyelashes

9506553_orig.jpg

• Frey is very mischievous. He acts somewhat "evil", even thought he is not trying to cause any actual harm. That often leads to people disliking or even sometimes hating him. We could easily change the word hate into fear. The kind of personality Frey has creeps a lot of people out. Let's say he simply acts strange. The main problem would be his eternal grin. Even when the topics are serious, that slight smile won't go off his face. The only time when you can see it leave is when he is in deep thought.

Frey tends to sympathize with the people addicted to midnight. He doesn't find the addicted stupid or anything like that. He thinks that they have simply made some mistakes in life and it's not their fault whatsoever. Feeling and expressing compassion is something he likes to do a lot. It makes him feel happy and pleased with himself. Something like doing a good deed.

For some reason Frey is not very irritable. You can throw one insult after another in his face, but he wont flinch even the slightest bit. There's practically nothing that can affect his mood. Most of the time he'd be the one irritating others. It's just as if his aura naturally makes people mad. It might also be that practically everything he says sounds two-sided and hard to understand. He's one of those people who you ask a question and they answer in a way that gives you practically no information. One other thing he does is contradict himself. Literally saying something of complete opposite of what he had previously said. That's why arguing with him is a pain in the ass.

Frey has a strategic mindset. He's most often not chosen as a leader, even thought he could easily lead better than many others. He can foresee and predict the enemy's moves while being able to think of every possible outcome of a plan. One of the problems could be that he's not afraid to sacrifice his teammates. I guess it's good that he's kept away from the leader position, because very often his plans conclude using someone as bait, etc. He always finds the easiest ways, not thinking of the dangers.

He doesn't feel embarrassed about anything at all. Frey could literally walk around the streets naked and still not feel weird. It's also quite hard to feel awkward around him, because he never feels awkward either. Even if you'd get caught doing something really strange in front of him, he wouldn't care all that much and proceed his day as usual.

Frey doesn't really dislike anything, except for most foods. Being a picky eater is quite hard in a place like Reina. He also hates spiders. They somehow disgust him. One of his greatest nightmares is getting eaten by a large spider. If we're going to talk about the things he likes, then I'll just simply say
    humanity. He loves all of the different personalities everyone has. One of his most favorite things to do is interacting with other humans and getting to know things about them. That also being a reason he likes to ask a lot of questions.

No idea if you caught it but your picture is funny in a very oddly timed way... considering it's almost April. See if you can find an Error in the picture you chose, that will tell you everything you need to know about what I am talking about haha

@SivOmega

Chiara Bautista is a favorite artist of the imgur community, where I waste a lot of my time, so I got introduced to her stuff there. It's all incredibly pretty, my favorites are the mermaid/birdskeletonguy ones.

...I just googled a random fractal for my profile picture cuz I couldn't think of anything else but I totally forgot about her stuff...

SivOmega said:
Hmm? I don't get it :D
It was an April fools joke. Error 418 is just a reference to the song "I'm a little teapot short and stout". Which is why the second step says ERROR 418 and the step below it says "I'm a Teapot" and the teapot on the very top step

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cyber Lithium]It was an April fools joke. Error 418 is just a reference to the song "I'm a little teapot short and stout". Which is why the second step says ERROR 418 and the step below it says "I'm a Teapot" and the teapot on the very top step

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh that! I didn't think of that at all haha

Kal said:
I stumbled upon her art on accident and tried finding more and more to piece together that brilliant story of hers. It's so lovely~

Irianne said:
Chiara Bautista is a favorite artist of the imgur community, where I waste a lot of my time, so I got introduced to her stuff there. It's all incredibly pretty, my favorites are the mermaid/birdskeletonguy ones.
...I just googled a random fractal for my profile picture cuz I couldn't think of anything else but I totally forgot about her stuff...

I found her work accidently as well. As a matter of fact, I found it searching for a character image for a roleplay. One of my best finds. The girl with the mask and the wolf of the night sky are my go to for practically everything. I think the story she has woven is beautiful, but I do not think I am introspective enough to fully understand what she is trying to convey. It makes me sad.

I like just discovered recently discovered Imgur and my procrastination problem has become 20x worse. I'm in bad shape, lol. But have you guys seen the album of Chiara Bautista's work in the suppossed order of the story, I believe, [link]
Chiara Bautista dump. Enjoy.[/link]. I am in love.

Kal said:
Yes! I would absolutely love to help~ It's no obligation for me; I may or may not picture browse in my free time >w> But, let me digress! When you have the time, give me a description or list of descriptors you're looking for in the ideal picture. It could be the characters' looks, the feeling the picture should give, the ambiance, the tone, however you best describe what you're seeking. Then, I'll throw you tons of finds, and you tell me anything from 'no' to 'sorta, it has the _____ of what I'm looking for,' and I use that to narrow down my searches, and then repeat the process. All I ask is that you be picky, don't be shy to say no!

I will be sure to give you a private message soon. And thank you so much!

Cyber Lithium] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17278-sunbather/ said:
@Sunbather[/URL] what is the current status of the roleplay?
I'm basically waiting for one or two more people and for everyone who's submitted so far to finish up, then we can start. :) Oh yeah, also your CS made me remember something: Don't specify animals please. Categories like rodents and insects I am fine with (so you're good) but remember: This isn't Earth.

Sunbather said:
I'm basically waiting for one or two more people and for everyone who's submitted so far to finish up, then we can start. :) Oh yeah, also your CS made me remember something: Don't specify animals please. Categories like rodents and insects I am fine with (so you're good) but remember: This isn't Earth.
Alright sweet, I redid my character I was hoping you could take a look at it and let me know if it's accepted or if I need to fix anything. Please, thank you! :)

Apologies for the delay of my CS! I'm having a hard time settling on her personality as it were--

TerraBooma said:
Heya Folks! :D
So @Sunbather , could I do a sort of hacker for hire type of a chracter? Also a guy, as it seems there's a little bit of a shortage xD
Honestly, no. Technology doesn't work how it works on Earth, to start off, though that's not overly relevant for a long while in the roleplay. Then there's the issue that Reina pretty much just refurbishes whatever they get, meaning 90% of their tech is either malfunctioning, flat-out broken or is so dangerous that it's not been reactivated. The bit that is used (like maybe a defense fence for Epitah, lights etc.) are so basic nobody needs a hacker for that.

So while I don't really wanna say I forbid you to make one, there's just no real point to it.

Alright, I'll think up something better than. I'm just struggling to think up a concept.

We've already got a mechanic, which was my original idea. So it's back to the drawing board!

You said something about a defected lawman to king, if he's not doin it I'd be down

Edit: just saw the rest of that comment, I'll think spmething else up

Alright: I've found a good character pic, I'm just trying to think on how to word his profession.

He's a shopkeeper of sorts, he's the type of guy the scavengers go to when they need to sell what they manage to collect. The middleman of sorts.

Basically a...Junk Salesman? I'm having a trouble wording it properly.

TerraBooma said:
Alright: I've found a good character pic, I'm just trying to think on how to word his profession.
He's a shopkeeper of sorts, he's the type of guy the scavengers go to when they need to sell what they manage to collect. The middleman of sorts.

Basically a...Junk Salesman? I'm having a trouble wording it properly.
I can't look right now, but there's an alien in the new Star Wars movie who has exactly that job, so if you can look up what they say his profession is, you got it! xD

Oh yaaaah. That guy! That's pretty much the idea actually, yah. I just gota think of the name...

AHA! After a few google searches and hte power of the star wars wiki, it looks like he's called a Junkboss.

That's kind of a weird name, but hey I'll work with it!

Is there a currency in Reina or is it more of a bartering system?

EDIT:

Okay-- so my idea for her sheet was to give an idea, but not be exhaustive. Nonetheless I am afraid it might be too abstract/ vague/ not specific enough to make sense.

I have it saved on the side and ready to be changed as need be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back