The Walking Dead

(( xD Harli is a extreme souther redneck who is an amazing shot and won't think twice to put a bullet in someones head. {although that won't happen because its illegal to shoot others characters}))

(((Actually, that's what I want ^. To be drama, and fighting on who's the leader. There's going to be a war between the prisoners and the asylum people(With company of the citzen's of the town. Not knowing the town leader is crazy))) 
(((Not to mention we're all stuck in the middle)))

("Can't we all just come to a mutual agreement that I will be the leader?" That is what my friend said just now. He read my laptop screen, and said that. xD But yeah, draaaaamaaaaaaaa.)

"Bossy much." Megan said as she scrambled back up. She quickly looked out to the window and could barely make out a few guys out there but didn't look hard enough. She knew Harli was being reckless here and it could even cost her her life or all of their lives. She only grabbed her machete and bag she came with and didnt take anything else and went out the back door

(((You may take control, and kill the prisoners. All three of them. Just note here is what is in the car. Flash light, a small twinkie, a map of the town with red marks, marking off where they been. This wasn't the last place they check for people/stuff. The red mark is boarded with a blue mark, where the town is. heighted. Also having and a few rounds of ammo can be found in the car itself. The blue and red mark on the map should indicate some type of war or truce. Sperating. Also take the handgun, and rifle.)))

The prisoners stop shooting. And all three get I the car, the leader gets in the front driving. to the back, where the truck is. As the other prisoners roll down the window, ready to kill on sight.

Declan cussed under his breath and ran upstairs, into the room where Jackson was. He paused at the doorway before seeing the lump on the bed. With a frustrated sigh, Declan ran over and rolled Jackson off the bed. "Get up! We have to go!" He helped Jackson up and rushed back downstairs, where he grabbed his bag and machete from the floor. Looking behind him to make sure that Jackson was following, which indeed he was, Declan made his way out the back, following after Harli and Megan.

Megan hear the other truck coming around and she stumbles as she tries to run to the truck with Harli. "Floor it!" She said once the two guys jumped in as well

The three prisoners came around that corner of the country house to the back very fast. Destorying the grass while turning. One of the prisoners is out the window yelling, screaming, and laugh in the mix. with his rifle. Sitting in the passingers side.

Back in the werehouse with Bryan Steven

"You sure?...if I kick your hand, and brake it. Don't whine at me for braking it. I won't feel no sympathy at all." Bryan replied with a low tone. Trying to keep low from the inside. Not alerting Paul. Bryan smiled, and crawled in position his feet by Steven's hand's behind his back.

Harli stepped on the gas once everyone was in the truck. She looked over at Megan. "TAKE THE WHEEL!" She shouted as she leaned out of the window. She took aim at the other vehicle. She shot three times hitting one of the men in the collar bone. She smiled and took aim again. "DONT LEAVE THEM! I want them dead!" 
Steve rolled his eyes. "I have broken my hand before. Its nothing. Just do it!" He huffed and positioned his hand. "It wail take a few hits so do it right." He growled at Bryan.

"You're insane!!" Megan shouted at Harli as she took the wheel so they wouldn't wreck. She was trying to concentrate on the road ahead, hitting a walker along the way and watched it's body get destroyed on impact. she avoided a turned over car as well

Sin had been in her hiding place for a while now and her whole body was becoming stiff from being in one place so long. She wanted to do something, maybe kill the two men that were torturing the other two. She just needed to do something, lest she go insane.

(I'm back from the dead!!!! What have I missed?) Molly didn't know what to do.

(((Cake where you been?! You and berace been missing a lot. Well, anyway I guess you can be t the mall with Berace. Not sure if Berace is even in this anymore. Just stay at the mall, there's a horde of Walkers there if you read pages back. Unless you can somehow work in being in the car with Turtle and Spark. Jus please try to work where you wanna be at/in best as you can.)))

Jon looked at Kate. As he walked back up the hill, hoping Kate would follow him. "We don't have much here. But we do our best. Come, let me introduce you to my family." Jon said, waving his hand toward him. For Kate to follow him.

(Sorry I have been busy with school....) Molly ran as fast as she could to get out of the mall, she had no idea where anyone else was and didn't think she would find them anytime soon so she decided to go her own way

"F*ck this I'm not risking all of our lives just so you can kill them!" Megan shouted and she turned down a road suddenly and speed to lose the people chasing them

(Not at all Turtle. The walking dead, dead? Who has ever heard of such a thing!? Even though Spark gave me permission to use her character i'm waiting to see if she'll be on within the week. So I won't have to anyway. Just keep checking back within this week.)

(((Oh not at all! I will message you when I post, I will send a message to all those in this Role Play to update them its going again. :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back