The Walking Dead

Declan was seriously doubting the sanity of this Harli chick as he watched Megan take the wheel. We get out of here, then I'll figure out who these women are, he told himself, glancing to the side at Jakcson. Maybe we'll stick with them; only if this Harli isn't insane.

Frowning, his thoughts strayed back to the incidents at the house. First Sherry and Al; then Remy. JAckson must be crushed... Declan looked back at the two in the front seats before slamming his fist against the back of the driver's seat. "Where the f*ck are you taking us?" he demanded, his voice a cold growl.

"I don't know!" Megan shouted at him. "Away from these creeps!!" she took another sharp turn down a different street. "I don't know about you but I don't want to die!"

Jackson gazed out of the window with dull blue eyes. His dark hair fell into his eyes and he pretty much blocked out the entire situation at hand. His forehead pressed against the window and he readjusted himself, in his hands he was clenching a black sweatshirt, Remys sweatshirt. (I STOPPED GETTING ALERTS FOR IT D:)

Declan slammed his fist against the seat again before looking back at Jackson. With a sigh, Declan reached over and placed his hand on Jackson's shoulder, a frown on his face. "Safest place is out in the open." he quietly said to the two women. The anger has gone from his face, replaced by sympathy for his friend. He leaned back in the seat, sitting next to Jackson, and kept his hand on the other's shoulder.

Jackson leaned against Declan, his arms curling around him, his forehead pressed against Declan's shoulder. His back rose up and down slowly, he was completely silent, but warm tears dripped down onto Declan's shirt. Jackson pulled his knees to his chest, looking rather wimpy.

Declan stared straight ahead, but wound an arm around Jackson, silently patting the other's back. It occured to Declan that he, too, had been acting like this the first few days after his father's death. It had only been after a close call with a walker that he started fighting back. He would have normally hidden in a closet, or under a bed until the coast was clear. But now? He would not hesitate to brash a brain in, whether it be a dead or living one.

Jackson leaned his forehead against Declan's shoulder, his arms tightening around the male. He frowned, he had given Remy the sweatshirt, and she had worn it all throughout their journey, he gazed down at the sweatshirt, a small tear in the sleeve where the zombie had bitten her, this just triggered another fit of sobs, which he easily silenced into Declan's shoulder.

(((Sorry for the late Role Play post everybody. Been looking for a job, very

stressful! We will continue this now! Also, I'm coming up with some storylines for

everybody. I should of done this in the first place.)))

Caught In The Middle...

"Catch up to them we're losing them!" The passingner crimnal said, window is down.

With him aiming the handgun, down the sights. "Shoot at the tires! That will slow

them down!" The back seat crimnal said, holding the rifle out the window as well

aiming though the scope. "Just speed up let us do the rest!" Passinger yelled.

I got them in sight!" The back seat crimanl yelled. With the driver, having the

window down. Out of no where, a shoot is heard. From out of the woods where the car

chase is taking place. A loud sniper rirfle is heard and the bullet its its target

the driver. Right in his skull. The driver, instantly dead. "What the hell?!" The

passingner yelled with some blood on his face from the driver being shot. The

passinger takes the wheel steering it off road. But then another shot, is heard. And

hit's the passinger in his heart!

The back seat crimanal is shocked, and leans down. before he gets shot. The car is still rolling, and going off road. Crashing into a tree. He keeps laying low, peeping up quickly. Then lays low, scared to get shot by the unkown sniper.

Megan heard a shot and almost slammed on her breaks because of it but then saw the car roll over off the side of the road and crash. She didn't know what to do at this point but to keep on driving. She didn't know who shot at the people chasing them but she was thankful for that moment. "What do we do now?" she asked the two guys in the back. she didn't want to ask Harli cause she couldn't tell what she would say or do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back