• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
XD glad you liked it I was dying typing it.

As long as they get cleared up eventually I am sure jet will be fine if not Raven will put the smack down when needed on Arii XD
They will, lol, they just don't have anything to act as their balance right now.

Being high-strung off Everything that just happened, the looming threat of imminent death, the knowledge that no one here knows jack of shit about stable wilderness survival, Mei's... Mei-ness, having no ability to protect themself, suddenly being stuck with very touchy who don't seem to understand the concept of a personal bubble, and the instinct to chase something until they no longer feel like shit is all warring in their brain and not helping xD

They will, lol, they just don't have anything to act as their balance right now.

Being high-strung off Everything that just happened, the looming threat of imminent death, the knowledge that no one here knows jack of shit about stable wilderness survival, Mei's... Mei-ness, having no ability to protect themself, suddenly being stuck with very touchy who don't seem to understand the concept of a personal bubble, and the instinct to chase something until they no longer feel like shit is all warring in their brain and not helping xD
I like how Mei is categorized as her own problem

Lol only problem i dont recommend swining at Raven cause raven has a small secret XD

You know something i do love and hope happens is Arii growth of understanding the concept of usefulness can blossom in different ways other than what they have been taught.

I think Arii just needs a push.....

...Off the cliff to realize they need to get their shit together.

Lol only problem i dont recommend swining at Raven cause raven has a small secret XD
I love the interaction. I especially like the scared wormon looking up to Impmon for safety. Definitely count on him to keep her safe xD

I think Arii just needs a push.....

...Off the cliff to realize they need to get their shit together.

LMFAO

Knowing Arii, they’d just accept it and move on with their (very short after this moment) life

You know something i do love and hope happens is Arii growth of understanding the concept of usefulness can blossom in different ways other than what they have been taught.
Ouf, that'd take a hot minute because first you'd have to cross the ocean of "oh god they're all so fucking stupid except for maybe this one" dig through the swamp of "emotions are a hindrance and so are the people who value them" until you find the single tree of "hm maybe I want to be happy actually" and then, ONLY THEN, can you even see. In the distance, the mountain of "My and everyone else's worth to society is tied to very specific things, and individuality makes everything harder than it needs to be and people should just compartmentalize their personality until they're in a private setting"

Ouf, that'd take a hot minute because first you'd have to cross the ocean of "oh god they're all so fucking stupid except for maybe this one" dig through the swamp of "emotions are a hindrance and so are the people who value them" until you find the single tree of "hm maybe I want to be happy actually" and then, ONLY THEN, can you even see. In the distance, the mountain of "My and everyone else's worth to society is tied to very specific things, and individuality makes everything harder than it needs to be and people should just compartmentalize their personality until they're in a private setting"
Raven: or OR you can just accept everyones different, annnnnddddd your the crazy one XD. *Raven wouldnt actually say that shes to nice*

The neat thing is Arii is a beautiful double edge sword their is validity to their reasoning but in reality of it all Arii really more so doesn't see that what every else is doing actually does help, and by rejecting that they are more so harming themselfs. Arii definitely has grounds of being right, but the grand scheme its a half right needing the other half of the others.

Like you said its going to be a brutal climb those to accept that given ariis history build. Which is why i love them XD

ah Mei hasn't been yelling really its more the ara? put you in your place voice she probably wont yell at all until she goes through the trauma tm and has the arii level breakdown.

Raven: or OR you can just accept everyones different, annnnnddddd your the crazy one XD. *Raven wouldnt actually say that shes to nice*

The neat thing is Arii is a beautiful double edge sword their is validity to their reasoning but in reality of it all Arii really more so doesn't see that what every else is doing actually does help, and by rejecting that they are more so harming themselfs. Arii definitely has grounds of being right, but the grand scheme its a half right needing the other half of the others.

Like you said its going to be a brutal climb those to accept that given ariis history build. Which is why i love them XD
See, the hilarious thing is that Arii knows and accepts people are different, they're just of the opinion it shouldn't be apparent unless they're out of public spaces

They kinda have the mentality of an ant in that everything for the hive (even killing the queen) but the problem is people are not ants

See, the hilarious thing is that Arii knows and accepts people are different, they're just of the opinion it shouldn't be apparent unless they're out of public spaces

They kinda have the mentality of an ant in that everything for the hive (even killing the queen) but the problem is people are not ants
Ahhhhh that makes more sense

ah Mei hasn't been yelling really its more the ara? put you in your place voice she probably wont yell at all until she goes through the trauma tm and has the arii level breakdown.
I assure you this? This is nothing. This is lvl 1 conniption

Arii: I will hunt you for sport
Mei in the background manipulating everything to suit her plans: Tee hee I've given up lol stupid little mei

I've planned black gabumons lines to her mental state/journey to reflect her arc so watch out lol

I think at this point, Arii would have much rather been isekaied into a military bootcamp, lmfao

Also, Azure, just know it's taking 100% of my self-control to not post immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back