• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I just realized raven got labeled as short goth
LMAO

Just wait until Arii gets to her, 'cause currently their only interaction has been with wormmon who they would very much like to like. Actually hunt down a la "The Most Dangerous Game"

LMAO

Just wait until Arii gets to her, 'cause currently their only interaction has been with wormmon who they would very much like to like. Actually hunt down a la "The Most Dangerous Game"

Lol Soon Arii will learn the truly Most Dangerous Game is in fact: A Older Sister who deals with a panicky brother 24/7 XD

Been awhile Azur, I'm curious are you taking in any new members or have plans to in the near future? This has been going on for a while and though you linked it to me some time ago, I don't want to just kick the door in so to speak.

Okay peeps I have to put my assertive GM face on for a moment *Puts on a war helmet*

Twist Twist Anorgos Anorgos ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Scatterbrain Scatterbrain galvanismgal galvanismgal

This is a official announcement about some cast changes(Dont panic those mentioned above are not actually effected by this persay)

I will be placing Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu character Hikaru on official pause. This means when we get to the first settlement their character will be written as staying there for now. Ill come up with a reason once we get there. So for now they are phantomlike still in the group and will be removed proper soon. However this is not a remove from game situation. Chibi gave us a very well stated heads up about finals and such.

THEREFORE in the event they are able to return though they may have to wait until the current acts done depending on situational hazards... and how believable if possible it could be to re enter during current scene they will be allowed back in. This decision is being made public as Chibi has not been on the site since 08 May 2024 meaning they will probably be gone much longer. With that said if they do not return within another month their spot will be re-opened depending on the casts feeling of a new addition at that point. We will address this issue for voting on 22July2024.

I am officially removing Venchi1986 Venchi1986 character from the rp. The reason being is they disappeared for about almost two months starting around 18Apr2024. and about 02Jun2024 popped right back up joining another rp while saying nothing here while also checking and asking that other rp if it was still alive. May be a bit of a brutal situation compared to usually how I would normally implement a warning system and reach out. Yet this group is not normal you guys are amazingly, and legit aiming to see this through regardless of the pace I can literally see that energy in your posts. So with that said I believe I need to cull elements that are not going to match that energy.

Now as a direct address Venchi if you do read this please don't take it personally. I am not judging your ability to write or any such measure, but given the evidence at hand you either forgot about this, haven't been checking/didn't get a notification yet had no desire to check, or just wanted to silently exit potentially is how it comes off. This is a decision being made on availability rather than skill so again I am sure your a awesome writer, but its clear your passion is not in it or died very quickly for this rp. Happens to everyone honestly and I do wish you luck on future endeavors.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED. We have newcomer RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun requesting to apply. I can actually vouche they are a really good rper little insane XD yet a very good writer, but I do believe I need to leave this into your guys hands to vote on if its okay to take in a new character.

Mind you I design this rp with 12 Main Characters in mind. We had 10 and our now down to 8 a new addition will not kill me lol in case anyones wondering on that I planned for a bigger cast and got a smaller one trust me when I say come at me BRAH XD. If the majority of you are okay I will let RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun get to work on a Cs if not I will accept that decision. So please let me know your thoughts so I can officially address Red on the matter.

4. Pumpkid Pumpkid we are in our free period your allowed to go again XD. ALSO THE FREE PERIOD WILL BE ENDING NEXT WEEK SATURDAY I will be ending the night and moving you guys officially to the Forest Village to get act 1 plot started. If we let Red join this is where I will intergrate there character as a Sky Faller that fell there at the village instead of the Shrine to join the group officially.

*Takes off war helmet* OKAY BACK TO SILLY AZURIAN YAY x3.

I would also like to address the fact that someone needs to teach Ruth cursing as she has called two people Chihuahuas... freaking adorable XD.

Also freaking Kimi "LETS PLAY A CHILDRENS CARD GAME IN THIS HOUR OF DARKNESS XD LMFAO".

Also Alexs thoughts on Chel gave me a really good laugh to lol "That hoe can carve like Roisin LAME XD" I doubt thats what he thought but thats how i took it XD.

Also MEI YOUR IN HEELS YOU HOBO XD Though I must admit Mei's slowly growing grasp at other characters faults is very well ominous XD good job galvanismgal galvanismgal

Ravens reaction to Ariis "I will eat you after hunting you glare at Wormmon:" *Immediately Loads double barrel shotgun as Doom music starts to play*

Freaking Lopmon initating a adorable moment with the other Digimon XD

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED. We have newcomer RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun requesting to apply. I can actually vouche they are a really good rper little insane XD yet a very good writer, but I do believe I need to leave this into your guys hands to vote on if its okay to take in a new character.

Mind you I design this rp with 12 Main Characters in mind. We had 10 and our now down to 8 a new addition will not kill me lol in case anyones wondering on that I planned for a bigger cast and got a smaller one trust me when I say come at me BRAH XD. If the majority of you are okay I will let RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun get to work on a Cs if not I will accept that decision. So please let me know your thoughts so I can officially address Red on the matter.
As long as they are incorporated into events in an organic/logical way (i.e. not appearing magically in the cave from nowhere) I don't mind at all.

EDIT: Ignore first part, just noticed you've taken that into consideration already.

As long as they are incorporated into events in an organic/logical way (i.e. not appearing magically in the cave from nowhere) I don't mind at all.

EDIT: Ignore first part, just noticed you've taken that into consideration already.
LMFAO

Hey if anyone is conflicted stating their answer aloud you can pm me you answers by the way. I promise you this is a chill ask but it has been pointed out some peeps might feel discomfort overall as a topic.

Also to clarify another concern once Arc one concludes their will be no more new entries for the Main cast. As cohesion past that point is unstable an can in fact do harm so I want you all to know I have fully consider the point of where it is not safe to accept any more new blood.

Okay peeps I have to put my assertive GM face on for a moment *Puts on a war helmet*

Twist Twist Anorgos Anorgos ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Scatterbrain Scatterbrain galvanismgal galvanismgal

This is a official announcement about some cast changes(Dont panic those mentioned above are not actually effected by this persay)

I will be placing Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu character Hikaru on official pause. This means when we get to the first settlement their character will be written as staying there for now. Ill come up with a reason once we get there. So for now they are phantomlike still in the group and will be removed proper soon. However this is not a remove from game situation. Chibi gave us a very well stated heads up about finals and such.

THEREFORE in the event they are able to return though they may have to wait until the current acts done depending on situational hazards... and how believable if possible it could be to re enter during current scene they will be allowed back in. This decision is being made public as Chibi has not been on the site since 08 May 2024 meaning they will probably be gone much longer. With that said if they do not return within another month their spot will be re-opened depending on the casts feeling of a new addition at that point. We will address this issue for voting on 22July2024.

I am officially removing Venchi1986 Venchi1986 character from the rp. The reason being is they disappeared for about almost two months starting around 18Apr2024. and about 02Jun2024 popped right back up joining another rp while saying nothing here while also checking and asking that other rp if it was still alive. May be a bit of a brutal situation compared to usually how I would normally implement a warning system and reach out. Yet this group is not normal you guys are amazingly, and legit aiming to see this through regardless of the pace I can literally see that energy in your posts. So with that said I believe I need to cull elements that are not going to match that energy.

Now as a direct address Venchi if you do read this please don't take it personally. I am not judging your ability to write or any such measure, but given the evidence at hand you either forgot about this, haven't been checking/didn't get a notification yet had no desire to check, or just wanted to silently exit potentially is how it comes off. This is a decision being made on availability rather than skill so again I am sure your a awesome writer, but its clear your passion is not in it or died very quickly for this rp. Happens to everyone honestly and I do wish you luck on future endeavors.

4. Pumpkid Pumpkid we are in our free period your allowed to go again XD. ALSO THE FREE PERIOD WILL BE ENDING NEXT WEEK SATURDAY I will be ending the night and moving you guys officially to the Forest Village to get act 1 plot started. If we let Red join this is where I will intergrate there character as a Sky Faller that fell there at the village instead of the Shrine to join the group officially.

*Takes off war helmet* OKAY BACK TO SILLY AZURIAN YAY x3.
I'm with it. Also hello again Red! Also no! Ruth is fine she doesn't need to curse...yet xD

LMFAO

Every word from this group makes Arii closer and closer to exploding and honestly it's hilarious

Alive? Probably

Mentally stable? Absolutely not, but that's also somewhat the point xD

Obsessed with "did that hoe just hiss" also xD

I didn't mean for them to go this insane, it just kinda happened but now I find it funny that Jet acts more like a person than they do so I'm keeping it

Obsessed with "did that hoe just hiss" also xD

I didn't mean for them to go this insane, it just kinda happened but now I find it funny that Jet acts more like a person than they do so I'm keeping it
XD glad you liked it I was dying typing it.

As long as they get cleared up eventually I am sure jet will be fine if not Raven will put the smack down when needed on Arii XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back