• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
*Drops in dead* Aight I don't got long so lets get dangerous
DARK WING DUCK

Ahem

Matreania Matreania Your boy Eliam Arlo Nyxshade is approved just post him up in the character sheets page when you get a chance. As a heads up matreania has some digimon duplicates with galvanismgal galvanismgal but they were okay with it as it also helps with a certain dna requirement for Mastemon o3o world destroyer of 25 percent of your health will now exist XD. Also they wanted to use Mystimon which I have, but I am actually going to swap mine out for something I like better Ill update you on all that later so the sheets in the clear XD.

Also as a heads up Duplicates are fine in the long run though I don't think anyone else plans to amendum their sheets so I doubt this will be a future topic.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Your Nan Ji-su Is also good to go, and is accepted.

These two will be joining the story once you get to the forest group. So get prep for a not expansion but return to count group XD.

I'm so completely obsessed with Mei's internal monolog, lmfao

"Ruth's little manchild"

The completely brain derailment when Raven smacked Arii

I'm good. Working on my post and will hopefully have it up by tomorrow/Saturday.

Nice I am excited to see it my man.

By possibly later today or Friday (since I need to get this done before my B-day *saturday is my birthday* Since I won't be on my computer or any device possibly at that time)

Hey no worries your keeping me updated on your availability so if you need to ditch this round for your birthday let it be known you are safe to request so.

Artfight prep is about to explode me but I eagerly await more posts so Arii can finish their conniption

Okay I have to ask... what is a Artfight and does it involve to artists holding comedically big brushs fighting like in that one weird fight scene in star trek... *This is totally what I am imagining Scathe doing right now*:

Cable Guy Medieval Times GIF - Cable Guy Medieval Times Jim Carrey - Discover & Share GIFs

Like always, though I'll be reading those posts I need to now.

Excellant mwhahahahahahah

doing a lot of overtime mostly

Gotta work to make it look easy... you go hard worker.

I'm so completely obsessed with Mei's internal monolog, lmfao

"Ruth's little manchild"

The completely brain derailment when Raven smacked Arii

I think we are all obsessed with the insanity that is Mei's take on EVERYTHING XD

Okay I have to ask... what is a Artfight and does it involve to artists holding comedically big brushs fighting like in that one weird fight scene in star trek... *This is totally what I am imagining Scathe doing right now*:
Artfight is an annual event that lasts the entirety of July where a bunch of artists are seperated out into two teams. To earn points, you draw characters from the other team. You can do as much or as little as you like, but all of my characters need their reference sheets updated so I am SCRAMBLING, lol

images.jpeg
XDDD

I think I meant to add something to that, but I got distracted my brother and I are doing dive prep (read: I will prob be dead for tomorrow and sunday)

Really tho that sucks do you have a steam-maker?
Your brain just died xD A steam maker? Like for rice? What are you asking me? XD also it's fine I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back