The vampire's love

Alex:grabs bellas bag and picks her up using werewolf speed to run dwn stairs- bella:ahhhh babe lol no fair

belal -feels a peircing pain- screams yullen......

alex:babe what happened bella:have to get to yullen hurry shes been bitten by a rouge vampire there blood is poisionus it will turn her bad emo come one we have to find her

bella-babe i need u to bite me i will be strounger and will have werewolf powers alex-but what if something goes wrong bewlla:do it now alex-bites bella moanoing- bella-moans then turns wolf and races out of the house towards yullens sent alex-runs alongside her

-sees yullen and a vamp next to her and attacks thinking im gonna kick her but when im done kickin his- -growls loud and deep alerting them- alex:babe u need to comdwn ily

-jumps towards dusk and snaps at throught- Alex-swears wow she is amazing when she is mad -grabs dusks neck and tears feeling his body go limp-

Emos mom: Im here sweetie........... Emo:Where have you been....... Emos mom: Dont matter as long as we stick with eacother

Emos mom: Where is Foxxy............ -Tear falls- I dont knoe she left me years ago...... Emos mom:Whos this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back