The vampire's love

- goes into the kitchen and makes breakfast- Breakfast is ready! - places the breakfast on plastic plates after she got them out from the pantry. Grabs a plate and takes her food to the table while she waits for the coffee to be made-

You want some coffee? I got some extra if you want some -pulls out the coffee pot after 5 min since it was finished being made and pours it into a coffee cup and puts vanilla creamer in it and takes a sip-

Alright then. I'll go get dressed so we can hop in the car and get to it! -walks upstairs to her room, changes her clothes, puts on her make-up, and then comes back down- Alright you ready to go? I'll get the keys... Oh yeah! and my purse! -goes to grab the keys and her purse then says across the room- Might as well get my jacket. it's a little cold outside! -laughs and comes back with her purse, keys, and jacket in her left hand-

-puts the key in the car and the engine rumbles and I mimicked it and laugh and waits for the passenger's door to shut- Here we go! -says in a funny voice to be funny and backs out of the driveway and into the street and starts to drive to the flower shop-

Okay so let's get some flowers shall we?

-Gets out of the car and starts looking at flowers as they were all organized by color and by type. all in 4 rows of flowers- She finds a beautiful Red Rose that looks like it has just finished growing. It was a perfect shade of red and not even one petal was wilted- Oh my this one is Perfect! -carefully grabs the flower and puts it in her shopping basket since it was all wrapped up in plastic-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back