The vampire's love

-feels a tingle/sort of pull towards alexander when she looks into his chocalate brown eyes and sees flecks of gold in them then she realizes hes not a vampire hes a werewolf she couldnt smell it over the delisious aroma of him then it hits her like a ton of bricks...hes her mate crap - -rips away from alexander and stumbles backwards towards the exit panic in eyes- it cant be u cant be my mate its not possible im srry but i have to go -mindlinks emo and yullen - im sry giurls but i gtg i just found my mate the ddu who i thought was a vampire is a werweolf how could fate be so creul -runs out of th4ee club- alex:what just happened y did my mate run from me?

alexander:wait bella -runs after her and grabs her puilling her into his arms feeling her tremble with sobs- what is wrong baby y did u run from me we are mates bella:ik we are but u dnt understand im a vampire ur a werewolf our specieces hate each outher

alexander:forget that it doesnt matter nothing can change the love i feel for u -kisses bella looking into her eyes- bella:-kisses back hugging him tight careful not to break his spine- ok i love u alexander Alex: i love u to bella and always will we will get through this im an alpha so it shld be easy -smirks- will u sleep at my homew tonight? bella: ummm.... ok -blushes-

-hugs emo and takes alexs hand bringing him to her room to pack her bag- packs: purple minishort pajamas pair of vs underwear blushing as she does black halter top black bathing suit black flats makeupbag black heels and hairbrush Alex:-laughs- is that all babe were riding my motorcycle Bella:-blushes when he calls her babe- yea lets go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back