• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Vampire Era

Alyssa whined, "But you said you'd play a game with me! If you won't play then I want to see your dress." She stated both confidently and in a demanding tone, as if there was no way he could stop her. And because she was used to seeing dresses, she didn't seem to understand at weddings the groom didn't wear a dress. Oh well, child logical apparently.

Sedrian looked back at her. "I'm not gonna wear a dress, I'm gonna wear a Tux' sis'." Sedrian said. "Tch, you think I'd be caught dead in a dress?"

"A tux?" She paused then giggled, "You'd look funny in a dress."

"I like dresses. Tuxes look werir-dddd." She said, a small smile of amusement playing across her lips.

"Tch, yea I would, that's why I don't. Well that and I don't cross dress." Sedrian said. He then continued walking away.

Alyssa giggled once more then began to skip after Sedrian. "Are we going to your room? Or a different room? Do we have a fitting-wedding room?!" She rambled, though suddenly sounded excited and surprised. If they did have some sort of 'fitting-wedding room', she hadn't known and was excited to see it.

Nodding her head, she let the new information flow and put itself together. She could tell Aven was hiding something, but didn't want to pry on what small sense of fear she'd felt to being a personal slave.

"I won't do that to you, you know." She said, crossing her legs up on her bed.

"Not unless... I'm hungry and things follow after. Only consensually though." She said, forcing the last bit as if she was afraid to be thought of any differently.

Aven's eyes widen. "Do you mean, like, uh, that?" She said, putting emphasis on "that". "Or, um, feeding?" Her voice broke for a split second, but she quickly fixed it. "I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter, since I'm a slave..." Aven muttered to herself now, still trying to avoid letting any information in her head loose to Vineres' power.

@ayazombie

((Sorry for late reply))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yes, I mean like that. But never a using a slave for that. I'd never degrade myself or someone else like that, it's monstr-"

Vineres caught herself, a sudden self hatred raising in her chest. How could she say a deed like that was monstrous, but feeding off the girl wasn't? She knew what she was.

"It's horrible for someone to use a slave for such things willingfully. I'd never force a slave to do anything if it wasn't for their own saftey." She concluded, correcting her statement.

@KaiaWolf

Aven half smiled. "That's good, I think. Definitely different than other vampires I've met..." She shuddered at the memory.

"Anyway," She tried changing the subject. "So I hear you're getting married? Any dress plans or what have you? Do you even like the guy?" Aven asked, not really knowing about things like this.

@ayezombie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She could tell Aven's been through he same pain, it practically radiated off her. Not in a bad way, just flashes of memories seemed to slip through the cracks of whatever wall she was putting up.

"Yes, I am. I mean... I like him. But I think we are both going to have our side mistresses." She said, shrugging. She'd never known Sedrian to not be a little promiscuous, and Vineres herself wasn't one to be monogamous in that sense.

"As for the dress... It's all up to my mother. Probably will be similar to the one she wore at her wedding."

Inside the portal lay what to any human would have been a sheer wall of darkness. The Queen stepped inside and immediately took a sharp corner to the left, looking politely behind her to see if the others were following her without stopping the steady movement of her feet. She proceeded down the corridor and tool another turn not too long after the first, this time to the right. The portal oozed closed behind the trio, but the Queen paid it no mind. She wore a small smile on her otherwise mask-like face.

For a time the corridor continued without interruption. The Queen's eyes faced forward, occasionally darting back as if to make sure her company was following. They had not yet encountered a monster, nor had the Queen uttered a word.

Cain follow Callisto walking silently, and elegantly. He watched the queen, and vetis. Although it was calm with no monsterly encounter he knew better. Cain smiled intrigued by events to come.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kira threw off the blankets impatiently, bored and growing anxious... which was the biggest part of the mix of feelings and emotions she had at the moment. It wouldn't have been soo bad if she could walk.

"Stupid foot." She hissed, suddenly and quickly raising her good foot and slamming it back down on the bed with annoyance.

She would have called for Cain, but he was a vampire. And he was the one that locked her in here.

Ugh. Her life was getting duller and worse by the hour it seemed.

Cain closed his eyes as he quickly teleported onto a nearby pillar. He looked at the queen, and vetis. He smiled as he pulled out a obsidian ring embedded with a bright green stone that glowed faintly. He bit his finger while cloking his presence with a strong spell. Rubing his blood on the stone it glowed red as a small door opened in thin air. Cain looked at vetis thinking to himself that this would be a good test for him. The queen he knew could handle herself. He stepped through the door as it opened into his castle. It closed behind him in a shimmer of black mist. Cain put the ring in his pocket" know lets go check on the young kira" he said as he walked to her room. The barriers he had up were still there, and he lowered the one on the door. Cain opned it walking in gracefully as if nothing happened. Closing it he looked at kira" ahh I see you are awake" he said in a calm voice.

"What would a vampire wedding be like? Though, I guess I've never really seen a human wedding either, so I have no comparison..." Aven said, scratching her neck. "Do you have people to marry you, or...?" She was extremely curious. Being a slave dampens your knowledge of such things, and Avan sucked up pretty much any knowledge or information that was thrown at her.

She shivered involuntarily, a cold gust of air going right through her thin clothes.

(@ayezombie )

Kira flipped her head to stare over at Cain. Then in a n emotionless tone of voice stated, "I'm bored."

She squirmed slightly and pushed herself up into a slouched sitting position, her head on the wall and the pillow propping her back up. Then she looked back at Cain, almost expectantly.

Cain walked over to kira and sat infront of her. He looked in her eyes" ahh I see and how may I help." He asked.

"Don't you have magic or something that can heal my foot or something? I hate sitting around." Kira said, meeting the gaze with her own green optics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cain smiled" I could yurn you" he said looking in her eyes. Humer along with curiosity filled his expression.

"Excuse me? How would that help exactly?" She asked with a glare, quite irritated by the suggestion.

He smiled " whell it would heal you instantly for one thing." He said as he crossed his legs looking at her.

"Absalutly not." She replied quickly, still glaring. She refused to ever become a vampire or even a food source. The humans that were food forces, Kira found sick and inhumane, and even pathetic.

He looked at her standing up. He smiled " why such strong negation to that offer." He said with a sinister smile.

Her glare grew hostile and suspicious. "Because I don't want to be evil or kill innocent people." She explained, crossing her arms over her middle.

He smiled" and why my dear do you consider us evil? Surely you dont believe we are all bad. As for killing inoccents vampires have no need to kill just some care not for humans, and kill them anyways." He crossed his arms. Looking in her eyes" besides with the power granted by being a vampyre you could do good you could protect. You could defend the innocent, and aid in the freedom of mankind." He said with a strait face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back