• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

THE UNKNOWN

She nodded, standing up on the couch. "Theres a room upstairs across from mine that has a bed in it. You can sleep there if you desire." She said before running back upstairs, setting her alarm for 1 just in case Clarissa was asleep when she woke up.

Vera woke up by the sound of her alarm at 1 as she had set it, going into her bathroom that tapered off from her bedroom which was the master bedroom. She washed her face before coating her hair in bleach while Clarissa slept presumably. It took her a while considering her hair was so long and pulled the mess of hair dye back into a bun going downstairs, setting a timer on her phone for 30 minutes so she wouldn't fry her hair. She went into her fridge which was pretty much empty expect a few things here and there before just starting to make herself ramen to eat while she bleached the light pink color out of her hair.

Clarissa promised herself that she was just gonna take a nap. Like thirty minutes or an hour tops. Plus she needed to wake Vera up. But no, she slept like Sage. As soon as her back touches the springy bed, her eyes shut and darkness took her.

When she woke up it's way past one. She immediately jumped out of the bed, but ended up sitting. She felt the place was spinning out of headrush. Her sleep was good, although not that long but it was a sleep that she didn't have to wake up every after thirty minutes to check on Sage out of anxiousness. Being a first time mom is taking a toll on her sleep too.

'I'm so sorry!' She mumbled as soon as she stepped out of the room and found that Vera was already up and about. 'I didn't mean to oversleep.' Clarissa stifled a yawn as she went back on the couch.

She watched the girl as she came downstairs, in the middle of standing in the kitchen eating her noodles. Considering her budget and just laziness towards cooking that was her entire diet right there for the most part. "No you're fine. You can honestly go back to sleep if you really want to. I don't mind. We'll be out all night anyway, I've just gotta be up because I have things to do."

'Ramen?!' Clarissa asked as she watch Vera ate the noodles, 'Seriously, you need to eat more healthier foods, you know.' Clarissa fished out her phone and waved it in the air, 'We'll order take out or better we'll eat somewhere before your shift or work starts.' She didn't exactly knew if it was a good thing to call for a delivery. The environment of the community is somehow dangerous, she didn't want to cost someone their life because she was craving something.

Her eyes were beginning to shut as she leaned her head on the backrest of the sofa. Vera's invitation about sleep made her want to. Clarissa wanted to fight it but the urge of sleeping was stronger and she fell for it.

She scoffed. "If you're paying go right ahead and order whatever you want. I can't afford shit if you can't tell." She laughed quietly, staring at the girl who was ready to fall asleep right then and there, she felt the same on a spiritual level. "I have food I can cook, this is just my lunch to tide me over till I cook dinner. I eat dinner pretty late considering I work all night long and I don't get time to eat while I'm at work most of the time."

Clarissa woke up, opening her eyes, sh saw that everything was in sideways. She was lying on the couch, her feet was still on the floor but half of her body was lying. 'Oh crap.' She mumbled. Gingerly, she sat up because headrush is such a bitch.

'I'm sorry. I kept on dosing off on you.' A sleepy smile was drawn on her lips as she rub her eyes. 'Sleeping is not easy right now. Ready for lunch?' She added as she fished out her phone from her pocket. It wasn't there, but it was on the couch. 'Holy crap! I sleep that long?!' She checked her phone for time. Clarissa's hand brushed her hair, laughing, she said, 'I guess dinner would do?'

"Mhm, I'm fine with you ordering dinner if you want to." She said, finishing her noodles throwing away the trash. "Again, I don't mind you sleeping. I'll be right back." She said as she went upstairs to rinse out the bleach and use a purple shampoo to tone her hair from a brassy blonde to a more whitish color while she showered.

'Hm. Okay . . okay... Dinner it is.' Clarissa mumbled to herself. Stifling another yawn, she opened her phone and looked at the food stored they could order eithin the nearest vicinity. Not exactly calling it healthy, she chosed the nearest chknese restaurant the she thought looks good.

'Hey, I need your address.' Clarissa called out to her as she dialed the restaurant.

She was stepping out of the shower when she heard Clarissa yell for her address, just yelling it back down to her. For whatever reason she found this situation funny and laughed quietly to herself.

She came back downstairs a few minutes later just in an oversized shirt in and some underwear, it might be a bit much for a complete stranger but she gave fully nude lap dances to pay the bills. "When we leave I'll take my car, I'm not drinking tonight but you probably will end up getting drunk off your ass. I'm not driving your boyfriends car." She laughed. "That or we'll walk though I don't think you're confortable with that."

'Thanks.' She manage to call back at her. Clarissa ordered the food quickly. They have various selections and she didn't know what the other girl wanted so she picked most of the things she thought that was good.

'Oh. I'm not drinking.' Clarissa laughed, 'Me and alcohol is not exactly a good combo. And I wasn't exactly planning on staying the whole night I might check the place though, hope you don't mind. I have a little girl waiting and a baby daddy, so...' Clarissa grinned at her as she laid back down on the couch.

She nodded, going into one of her cabinets and got out some pills and vitamins of sorts. "Alright that's fine. So are you going back to your hotel room tonight?" She asked, taking one of each of the pills then stuck them back into the cabinet

'Yeah. I have to.' Clarissa said as she stretched like a cat. 'I only told Adrian that I'll take you to the club to talk to the manager.' Her eyes wanted to close but she fought it hard. She's not gonna passed out again, the other girl was the one pregnant, but imsomnia was just another side effect of having a baby. Yet, there she was preparing to go to work in a club.

She nodded again. "Alright, that's fine. After tomorrow are you wanting me to move out of here to live with you? I don't think Apollo is going to do anything to help me out so if you want this child that badly I'm fine with it.." She trailed off. "Maybe Apollo will come around I have no idea."

'I'm not sure what Apollo's plan, not entirely sure what Nicolas would do but you are not getting an abortion. As I said, i'll keep the baby if Apollo is gonna be like that,' Clarrisa said, pausing for a bit. 'I'm sure Adrian will agree. We'll book you another room tomorrow at the hotel.'

"I don't know what Apollo wants, I'm not going around him for the time being though. He seems pissed enough I'm going to let him calm down." She sighed, resting her back against the counter. "What time is it?"

'Apollo can really be a dick sometimes, but i'm sure Nicolas will put some sense to him.' Clarissa said as she reassured her. 'Hm. It's Seven fifteen.' Just like on cue, there was a buzz on the door. 'Chinese!' Clarissa exclaimed as she fished out some money with enough tip, on her wallet and handed over to Vera.

She struggled not to laugh at the girls excitment for food, taking the money and answered the door paying for the food before shutting the door. She took the bag of food and sat it on the kitchen island starting to take the food out of the bags. "I like his father, the fact he took his car keys as punishment is hilarious." She laughed.

'Damn right it is.' Clarissa laughed as she took a box from the kitchen island and went back on the couch. 'That is a very rare moment for Apollo, I would have laugh but then, it was as serious matter. He was kinda childish, so that punishment suited him.' She grinned at her as she took a bite out of the contents of the box. It was steaming hot and delicious.

She grabbed a box herself and a fork standing at the island looking at the girl. "I honestly expected a lot worse when I told him so.. I'm not complaining I'll be shocked if he ever adapts to the idea that the mother of one of his children is a stripper." She said eating about half the box before sitting it back down. "So are you just going to hang around for a little bit? If you are going to the club to actually hang out and drink I have clothes you can borrow."

'Apollo is very unpredictable.' Clarissa said quietly. 'Wait... Achers are unpredictable. Yes, that's a bit more accurate. Who knew. And you haven't exactly had the heart to heart talk with Apollo. So let's wait it.' She added as she took another bite on the meat in her food. 'Hey, what's wrong with what i'm wearing?' She pouted at her. She looked down on her skin tight jeans and blue tshirt.

"Well nothing, clubs are usually a place for less clothes." She laughed. "I haven't talked to Apollo that much in all honesty, we just do it, he pays and thats that." She shrugged, standing up starting to head upstairs. "I'm going to start get ready if you want to follow me." She said as she went into her bedroom leaving Clarisss downstairs.

'At least he's consistent on you.' Clarissa said to her, 'wasn't that ought to count?' She grinned at her. 'I'm happy with my clothes for now. Adrian just got out of the hospital, I don't want him to go back again due to heart attack.' She laughed quietly.

'Thanks.' Clarissa called back. After everything they've been through, she can't imagine her life without Adrian in it. Though sometimes he made it so easy to forget when he was being an uptight twat, 'I won't give him up either.' She added quietly, thinking of what Sage and Adrian was doing.

It took her about two hours to get ready completely, having on enough makeup to kill a man. She came back downstairs with her hair cut shorter and having bangs now that had a small section in the center that was a bit longer than the rest and came to a point. Her outfit was a lacey bra that Clarissa could barely see because of the fact she had on a black coat to keep her warm. "We can leave here in about 30 minutes or so," she said, grabbing her left over food and stuck it in the microwave. Her heels clicked loudly against the tile floor in the kitchen, being black thigh high leather boots and black leather shorts that barely covered her ass. In all honesty she looked hot, her hair being shorter like that suited her more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back