Name || Grim Reaper

"It's what I go by. I forgot my actual name a long time ago."

tumblr_inline_njbhh68JQ41sok2nb.jpg

Age || Goes By: 17 Actual: Unknown

"It's definitely a very long time."

Gender || Male

"I'd like to think I look male."

Sexual Orientation || Pansexual

"Everyone deserves the same treatment. Besides, as an entity I don't see a real difference."

Race || Demi-God/Spirit/Entity

"I help out the god of the death. He's kind of my father."

580666_1310758406.gif

||Powers||

- Omnilock (@Newtype @KroNicc115 Just in case[/size]

Maxwelle said:

Name || Grim Reaper

"It's what I go by. I forgot my actual name a long time ago."

tumblr_inline_njbhh68JQ41sok2nb.jpg

Age || Goes By: 17 Actual: Unknown

"It's definitely a very long time."

Gender || Male

"I'd like to think I look male."

Sexual Orientation || Pansexual

"Everyone deserves the same treatment. Besides, as an entity I don't see a real difference."

Race || Demi-God/Spirit/Entity

"I help out the god of the death. He's kind of my father."

580666_1310758406.gif

||Powers||

- Omnilock (@Newtype @KroNicc115 Just in case[/size]

Why would the God of Death's son want to join a hero guild?

It sounds lame, but out of boredom. Nothing exciting ever happens to Grim and he wanted more excitement. Lol. @Newtype

Maxwelle said:
It sounds lame, but out of boredom. Nothing exciting ever happens to Grim and he wanted more excitement. Lol. @Newtype
So what's with the omni lock, if it's because of Nether there are less extreme counter measures.

Well, I needed something fitting for a godly creature. Not only does it make him immortal (He can hurt and stuff, Don't worry I'm not going for op ;- ;) but it counters @Newtype

I don't see the harm in it. He's still weaker than most of the godly guys. I needed a skill that made it so he wasn't mortal. What Grim Reaper have you seen dying of old age? It's just immortality with a couple buffs.

So just that? o: But I wanted him to be the God of Death's assistant, known and whatnot.

Okey dokey, if anything happens to be a problem, I'll change it, thanks o/

Idk, another demi-god? I'm pretty sure they got back ups. And I already said the only real thing I want from the omnilock is not dying and immunity to the warping and mental stuff.

Maxwelle said:
Idk, another demi-god? I'm pretty sure they got back ups. And I already said the only real thing I want from the omnilock is not dying and immunity to the warping and mental stuff.
You could've just had Skye have a power upgrade or something. To create another character for that purpose was extreme even by my definition.

I forgot you were Maxwelle and not Dark Child, you do realize your telekinesis honed to the right level would've provided the counter measures against Nether and William's chaos manipulation

1782169126.jpg

latest

hqdefault.jpg

aizen_ss18.jpg

Name: Yon

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Powers: Highly skilled with sword- Arts, Martial Art competent, Speed, Agility. The rest is unknown.. (To Skye and others)

Bio: A highly skilled Master who raised Skye at a young age. He was always watching her, without her knowledge until the day she looses her parents and her home. From there, he trained her, and raised her as his own. He however, wishes to keep his past life and who he really is, unknown...

@Newtype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back