• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Anyone on? I'm waiting for response! also I've started the manga! (If anyone wants a design different from what they did in Character Sign-Up just tell me!) @Newtype @Shadora

TheHappyPikachu said:
Anyone on? I'm waiting for response! also I've started the manga! (If anyone wants a design different from what they did in Character Sign-Up just tell me!) @Newtype @Shadora
Omg!!! You did?!?!? Yay!!!!

yumiyukifan1 said:
Omg!!! You did?!?!? Yay!!!!
Yup!! (Also If you want any part before when Riku joined, tell me I can put it in either a flashback or a bonus section!)

TheHappyPikachu said:
Yup!! (Also If you want any part before when Riku joined, tell me I can put it in either a flashback or a bonus section!)
How is the manga gonna start out?

yumiyukifan1 said:
How is the manga gonna start out?
It starts from when Riku first steps off the teleport then when we get to the point that Kalin appears and put's fire in his hand (bad explanation) it goes into the rules of the world (opening bit of the RP) and continues from there... (^U^) (you appear shortly after that)

TheHappyPikachu said:
It starts from when Riku first steps off the teleport then when we get to the point that Kalin appears and put's fire in his hand (bad explanation) it goes into the rules of the world (opening bit of the RP) and continues from there... (^U^) (you appear shortly after that)
Ooh! Can you add the exam fight scene that hold Rex and Keke in the auditorium fighting to show Tsumi their ability when Kalin asked Telia of the girl up on the platform was her sibling?

yumiyukifan1 said:
Ooh! Can you add the exam fight scene that hold Rex and Keke in the auditorium fighting to show Tsumi their ability when Kalin asked Telia of the girl up on the platform was her sibling?
Sure!

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Will Astor's group be included

[/QUOTE]
yes. but will be in different chapters from the rest I'll focus on different people at different times

Once I get a bit more of the first 3 panels done (details) I'll give you link to post I make of it.

TheHappyPikachu said:
yes. but will be in different chapters from the rest I'll focus on different people at different times

Once I get a bit more of the first 3 panels done (details) I'll give you link to post I make of it.
Guess I should start adding to the lore tab, then. Haven't gotten to explain some things just yet...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Guess I should start adding to the lore tab, then. Haven't gotten to explain some things just yet...

[/QUOTE]
yeah... But only when you feel like!! I'm still just in the pencil sketches hopefully finish the first 3 by tonight!

Hiya everyone. I plan on making my first intro post soon, but I'm having problems trying to make an explanation why my character is late. >_<

@Newtype @yumiyukifan1 @zeroknight @Lunaire

I believe we should use the other IC threads for each squads so we don't flood over the other posts... I think it would help others from being confused and having to go back a few pages just to find their own squad's posts. I like the idea you had Kalin so I wouldn't mind doing it. ^^

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Well, finally posted my intro post. Erm...Hopefully I didn't over do it...

[/QUOTE]
I liked it c:

"My fabulous mustache!" That got me... XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back