• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Plushie said:
Woah! What happened when I was gone yesterday?! oAo)
a whole battle between the students and a small collection of monsters...followed by clones of the students.

Plushie said:
Ah owo;;
Well I can't really say I can get Camilla in on this since I'm in school.. Sorry ;-;
It's cool don't worry! (^U^)

@Newtype, I just realized that the only person who could copy the abilities of the others amongst the shadows is Arthur. So technically, a group assault against him, with or without charisma, could work.

I honestly have no idea how to jump into this right now. Oh well, I'll try again after school.

Wings said:
I honestly have no idea how to jump into this right now. Oh well, I'll try again after school.
umm... you could..wait nope..or..nope, well, you could watch us.. or something and then come in? I don't know I would go meet you but... I'm currently a cat. @Newtype @Plushie

Having a new teacher, does that mean we can have another group? (just asking, cus' I keep checking on this while doing homework cus' I'm bored and no one on my other RP's are posting at the moment...)@Kalin Scarlet

yeah... maybe Renki too... although currently in character development with Sebastian and Saphira. @Ninja God

Wings said:
°U° What team are you on?
My First character is on team B (the one that's currently a cat...) and my other one(The boy that turns into a girl when splashed with water), is kinda dangling around (currently in character development with group B but probably gonna go to the new one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back