• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

@Archangel Galdrael

Ya he keeps to himself and doesn't really like others and only came because the headmaster begged him same with Esstella

Kai123 said:
Any hints on how I'm suppose to join sense the rp is you guys splitting up in three teams?
Make your character(s) and you will be place or can request to be in a team

Kai123 said:
Already did and was accepted, lol.
Well, we have three teams, led by Tsumi, Gil, and Astor, respectively. Gil is kinda out of reach, Tsumi is talking with his team, and Astor is evaluating his team in a forest. So, you can join one of them.

If that's the case I'll just join Tsumi's team. If it has to much attention, in my character info he likes to fight so yeah!

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, we have three teams, led by Tsumi, Gil, and Astor, respectively. Gil is kinda out of reach, Tsumi is talking with his team, and Astor is evaluating his team in a forest. So, you can join one of them.

[/QUOTE]
Team B is not necessarily out of reach since you can always just walk through the portal or send a message to Gil and have him transport the person.

Newtype said:
Team B is not necessarily out of reach since you can always just walk through the portal or send a message to Gil and have him transport the person.
fair enough.

Can you send me a link of what the teams are, please? I thought I saw a post in the rp that had the list of them, but I don't remember what page it is, unforunately. I have something...interesting planned for my character's intro. (ou-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back